The asexual misanthrope thread - where Mist has something to add

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Why is this shit in my fucking thread.

Because lesbians, gays and wannabe transsexuals get exposed to abnormal levels of foetal hormones thanks to the endocrine disruptors in the environment

You still haven't told me your index to ring finger ratio 👆 💍

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Because lesbians, gays and wannabe transsexuals get exposed to abnormal levels of foetal hormones thanks to the endocrine disruptors in the environment

You still haven't told me your index to ring finger ratio 👆 💍
My index and ring fingers are basically completely identical/symmetrical with each other. I'm tempted to post a picture but I'll just get roasted for my fingers being too manly, too girly, or too something, because FOH.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My index and ring fingers are basically completely identical/symmetrical with each other. I'm tempted to post a picture but I'll just get roasted for my fingers being too manly, too girly, or too something, because FOH.

Are they hairy?

• 2Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hands too absent, would not bang, 5/7 ?

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why do you fucking hate pussycats, Mist Mist ?
I just fucking hate everything about cats. They shit in the house, are creepy as fuck, smell like piss, cause allergies, and are probably just evil.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You must have had some fucked up cats (or those cats had some fucked up owners).

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Accidentally hit send but I've never had a cat that smelled like piss.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I just fucking hate everything about cats. They shit in the house, are creepy as fuck, smell like piss, cause allergies, and are probably just evil.
Oh My God Reaction GIF
Cat Turning GIF

Awww, you sourpuss. You really need a kitten in your life, Mist Mist

• 2Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Didn't want a cat, wife wanted a cat. So we have a cat. Because cats are creatures of satan , the cat loves me the most and follows me around. I'm now a cat daddy. Also , cat doesn't smell like piss.

They are pretty damn entertaining Mist.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users