6c5opjxnsg661.png

Via Reddit

• 13Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 14 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Cloudy here :(. I've been watching it every night and then get stuck with blue balls the last two nights.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Fucking clouds every day. Today I thought maybe. No joke right around sunset, the clear skies vanished as some fast moving clouds rolled in a blanketed everything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I wanted to get out with my scopes. I didn't, just too heavy to move the mount. I need to start looking at a lighter alt/az I can use with my smaller refractor so I can "grab and go". I think total for my current mount with counterweights, refractor scope, finder, 2" nagler eyepiece and such it comes to right around 65 pounds and that doesn't inclue the battery for the mount. The reflector would add about 15 pounds to that. Before I moved it was mounted on a concrete pier and I never moved it. It was clear here, went out and laid down with a pair of big objective binoculars with low power.

• 1Picard

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Obviously all wildly theoretical as shit, but still an interesting watch. Also depressing as fuck.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Obviously all wildly theoretical as shit, but still an interesting watch. Also depressing as fuck.

I love this stuff, there are quite a few videos from the same channel that are awesome too. Thanks for sharing it. I like the life/universe zoo videos. Totally watched a few hours worth of stuff since you posted it.

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
He's no flunky of the Emperor, though.

He now has more money than Bezos:

(oh, the two richest men in the world are both Space Geeks! Get them to work together, dammit!)

Work together?

I'm not sure what musk would gain considering Bezos hasn't actually accomplished anything.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Competition drives innovation. Hopefully Bezos' teams can at some point do something innovative instead of just copying every Musk move with a 5 year delay. SpaceX is in the lead but can't be the only game in town forever.

• 1Rimshot
  • 1Picard

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Competition usually yields better results than collaboration anyway.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bezos' competition with his wife rather than collaboration is what aided the ranking switch.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If SpaceX can deliver on the Starship over the next few years, Musk's net worth will enter the stratosphere.