The Astronomy Thread

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
SLS is getting a lot of negative publicity now. Hopefully this will (eventually) lead to the program's shutdown if SLS keeps having troubles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Cost, time, danger, discomfort.

I've flown dozens of times and still hate doing it. If man was made to fly God would have given us wings.
Someone's gotta bring body positivity to space.

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

You know Youtubers like Scott Manley or Dr. Becky would probably jump at the chance if they are looking for creative types

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Shatner went up on Blue Origin's rocket. Those don't go to orbit, dufus.
Crap.
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just to expand a bit more, there are more interested and interesting people to bring to space. Aside from actual scientists who would benefit from it, I'd rather bring some OnlyFans hoes up to the ISS for some filmed conjugal visits with the residents there with proceeds going to NASAs budget. For me it's just a bunch of time and discomfort to experience 0g for a bit and look out the window at our great planet. Not for me, boys, give that seat to a better ass.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
SLS made it to the go/nogo for fueling, went go, issues again so they slow filling it again delaying it till this afternoon if not scrubbing at some point again alltogether.
LOL

50 bajillion dollars under gub eyes indeed.
State of the ert
1662204928353.png

I've seen this movie before.
How many shuttle people can you fit into an ashtray?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
SLS made it to the go/nogo for fueling, went go, issues again so they slow filling it again delaying it till this afternoon if not scrubbing at some point again alltogether.
Just tuned in to the live view, and the first panel I see is "Today's launch has been scrubbed".

• 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
How did we spend so much money on this hobgoblin of ancient parts from a bygone era? Shits gonna blow up on takeoff. I’ll be in Florida in a few weeks, hopefully I can watch it explode live.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users