The Authoritative Final Fantasy & Bravely Default thread

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I haven't played it yet (I own it), my backlog is too big. I wouldn't play it that way. I've watched my wife play and I'm surprised how stealthy she is.
There were parts that scared the shit out me. One in particular where you are underneath a hotel. Game is baller

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not sure if Amazon is screwing me or I forgot release-date shipping but my Bravery Default pre-order won't be here till Monday!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not sure if Amazon is screwing me or I forgot release-date shipping but my Bravery Default pre-order won't be here till Monday!
I noticed that last night with my Amazon order, 2-Day which normally hits release day was scheduled for Monday - had to upgrade it to one-day to get it today. (Which it's on the truck scheduled to get her in the next 2-6 hrs according to USP.com)

Guess they must've gotten their stock of the game in really late compared to when they normally get them or something.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I checked out the comments section on Amazon for Bravely Default and a few people had the same problem. All they did to "fix" it was reconfirm their two day shipping under order details. I did this and it changed it from Tuesday to today, its on the UPS truck now.

Tenks

Luckily I'll live without the game this weekend. Just usually Amazon is killer with their pre-order deliveries.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So I'm working in a town with a GameStop. I go by last night and ask if they will have copies for sale today. He says yes. Go by this morning all they received was what was pretty ordered. Big Bravely Default display there. Now I remember why I switched to Amazon years ago. Oh well I'll have to wait until I get home again. Luckily got several other games to play.

Crone

Amazon had local express delivery available when I first when to the page. Scrolled down to read some of the funny reviews, and scrolled back up and local express was gone. Guess the warehouse in town sold out!

Tenks

I guess that bodes well for future releases of the franchise since they were doing a "wait and see" approach to sales

Crone

Demo still active or did they disable it?

Worth it to keep playing demo for the full game bonuses? Never read up on what they even did or were.

Black Mage still OP?

Sean_sl

shitlord
Didn't know about the 20 villager bug in the demo before I passed the part that I can do it, so if anyone wants to add me to their 3DS friends list so we can get more villagers here's my code:

4055 - 4268 - 7324

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
1950 - 9019 - 8871

Because I like villages and/or villagers.

Also: added up to here