The Authoritative Final Fantasy & Bravely Default thread

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Added above - our 3DS (wife's actually the "Mii" on it though before people ask why I'm a chick...) is 3067-5788-0005

Sidenote - anyone know why Home/Page Up are screwy for me on Rerolled.org but nowhere else?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You need a 3DS for this? Is the game worth the purchase of a 3DS?

Pinadil

Lord Nagafen Raider
Adding everyone. Mine is:

0490-5081-1163

How does affinity grow and what does it do? More power for a summoned skill as you use a friend? And I guess Abilink adds your friends job skills?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So how do you actually get extra workers? Added a bunch of people as friends but still haven't gotten any more workers.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Little off-topic from this bravely default talk.

Decided to beat FF13-2 in the wake of Lightning Returns being released in a couple days. Did not realize I left my save-point right in the last dungeon. Why the fuck did I quit? Also only 22 hours into the game, seems really short for a FF game. I'm about 60/160 fragments with no goal to get anymore unless they're in my path.

Vorph

My XIII-2 save with 100% completion is something like 62 hours but that's also including [some] DLC.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yeah my friend 100%'ed it and was around the same time.
Sounds about right. And yeah, if you zip through stuff it's like a 25-30 hour game. However, you missed a whole ton of shit if you're at the last dungeon with 60/160. You can get most of them by that time. The only stuff that's really locked to post-game is like 5/7 of the Paradox Endings.

Sean_sl

shitlord
So, RE: Villagers - It looks like you randomly get 3-5 every 24 hours when you do the Update Data shit and I believe it resets at GMT 0.

Anyone have advice on build order or what to concentrate on first?

Sean_sl

shitlord
Btw, since adding people via Friend Codes doesn't actually get you villagers (only Streetpass + the Random 3-5 per day), you don't need to add everyone here to get them.

However, adding more people gets you more people to summon for uber attacks via the Summon Friends function. So, anytime you do a big Special Attack use the "Send" function under Summon Friend so we can be passing around uber attacks for bosses and stuff.

Also, saw this for anyone interested:How To Make Unlimited Money In Bravely Default

Crone

So many other damn games I'm so behind on, but I hate missing the just released train of players!! ahhhh