The Bard's Tale 4

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
They did a great job with Wasteland 2, so hope they can keep on trucking and make a good "modern" Bards Tale.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Heh, they released the kickstarterreward tiers, I got a good laugh out of this one :

"
Guilt Absolution - $33
Have you sailed the pirate's bay? No worries, friend! If you've previously plundered from us, pick this reward tier for a copy of the game, manual, forum badge, and an official letter from our CEO Brian Fargo expressing his forgiveness.
"

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
This guy on twitch is playing through Bards Tale 1 on NES if anyone wants to relive it a bit without putting in effort:Twitch

I watch his channel a lot because he's doing a project (called NesMania) to beat all NES games and it's pretty fun see a lot of the old obscure NES games I never finished and to watch him figure them out. Prior to this he did mostly speed runs of Contra and Battletoads -- he's one of the top at those games. Admittedly, Bards Tale is one of the more boring games to actually watch.

Sterling

El Presidente
NES Bard's Tale has different maps and is not the same as the computer versions were. Still pretty sweet though.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Kickstarter starting on June 2nd apparently! My poor wallet.....

Normaly I dont do kickstarter, but they proved their skill to me with Wasteland 2 so Im willing to risk it.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I'll keep an eye on this- and it may warrant more attention if they announce a console release to go with PC.

fris

Vyemm Raider
i played the heck out of Bards Tale 1, think it was one. The one where you need a bard to sit on the king's thrown for it to turn around. i power leveled on the 4 sets of 99 bezerkers until my monk has LO armor and killed the final boss over and over till i had a max of each class even though you could only take 6 in a party. i had 4 max spell casters, where you could level 1-12(again i think?) and change classes while keeping the spells.

spronk

FPS noob
if i didn't already own wasteland 2 i'd prob jump in since $20 for bt4 + free copy of wasteland 2 in like 45 (?) days is a great deal

but man june 2017 delivery and that super cringey video on the kickstarter page... i'll just wait for it to come out and buy it then

moontayle

Golden Squire
They extended the early backer free game period by another day so if you back before 6am PST tomorrow you'll get a copy of either Wasteland 2, Witcher 1 or Witcher 2 when the project is funded.

Approaching $900k with 37 days to go. I'm in for $20.
smile.png