The Batman

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lulz you cant watch a dark movie from a cam
i think the last "dark" movie i watched i actually downloaded it instead streaming . with the VLC player i just pumped up the brightness. it was fine . you can also raise audio 200%. either way though its a watchable film if you dont feel like waiting for it to drop on an HD rip. i was going to watch Chang Chi, i was watching it from a stream and it was horribly dark, i was going to download it until i realized i didnt care and so i waited for it to have a screener. i didnt care then either so i still havent watched it. lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i was going to watch Chang Chi, i was watching it from a stream and it was horribly dark, i was going to download it until i realized i didnt care and so i waited for it to have a screener. i didnt care then either so i still havent watched it. lol

Saw maybe 30 seconds of Chang Chi. The rings CG was so terrible I shut it off.

It was an instant shutoff without a second thought. They went big Marvel effects and probably ruined an otherwise good story.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Shang Chi wasn't super terrible but it's a Marvel origin movie so you already know exactly how it's going to go without having to watch it

spronk

FPS noob

embargo is up monday 2-3 weeks before release, should see reviews and stuff drop then. Seems to be very high on critics impression tweets.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The movie comes out next week lol
yeah, that tweet is from 2/10. is anyone here excited for another Batman movie where he has a complicated romance with Catwoman and has to fight gangsters? i never thought after 45+ years i would get bored of Batman, but shit, try something new.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
yeah, that tweet is from 2/10. is anyone here excited for another Batman movie where he has a complicated romance with Catwoman and has to fight gangsters? i never thought after 45+ years i would get bored of Batman, but shit, try something new.

well how about a MINORITY cat woman?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rumor has been Colin kills it as penguin so that's the only reason I've wanted to see this. Dano playing Riddler seems promising also

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

tag in Halle, let's do it

• 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Frank Miller wrote Catwoman as black in Batman: Year One
1645861139066.png

And you wanna be my latex salesman...

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Can't imagine being a young woman and get shit on by someone on the turn of 60 and AARP letters

Where's the Zoester gonna be in 2 decades? Looks like she'll find a good home in a storm drain with that rat nest.

I'd find it more convincing if R Patz kissed Halle because the attraction would be believable and it would transcend race.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Aren't both these women mulatto's?
Why are they considered black when they are literally half white?
Is it just they identify with the black culture? What would happen if they called themselves white and identified with white culture?
Just random thoughts that parade around my head.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Aren't both these women mulatto's?
Why are they considered black when they are literally half white?
Is it just they identify with the black culture? What would happen if they called themselves white and identified with white culture?
Just random thoughts that parade around my head.
one drop rule

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Two decades ago when Swordfish came out, sure. But she's closer to 80 than 30 now

Also her Catwoman was decisively the worst.