The Batman

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Too bad Assflack is still Batman otherwise I might have hope this movie will be good. The last movie kind of ruined Batman for me. Batman is a smarter superhero than they portrayed him in the last movie. Such fucking terrible writing.

Sevens

Log Wizard
the batman.jpg

Now this looks tight
Edit: I went to that suggested website for the movie link but they didnt have this movie on there.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They do have it on TMDB but trying to create the thread with it fails because there's already a thread with the same title from that cancelled Affleck one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
They do have it on TMDB but trying to create the thread with it fails because there's already a thread with the same title from that cancelled Affleck one.
Really? I looked and could only find the animated "The Batman"
Anyways, is the fucking joker in here too (Besides Riddler, Penguin and Catwoman) That thug (and his friends) that he beats the absolute shit out of is wearing what looks like Joker makeup.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Anyways, is the fucking joker in here too (Besides Riddler, Penguin and Catwoman) That thug (and his friends) that he beats the absolute shit out of is wearing what looks like Joker makeup.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Pattinson can act his fucking dick off. I'm fucking hyped.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I assumed that was penguin thugs since it was black and white makeup but who knows.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I didnt see anything in that trailer that would make me want to watch this movie

• 2Like
  • 1Oscar Bait
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
They had me at Something in the Way.
I'm vengeance.....
These two things were negative for me about the trailer

I didnt see anything in that trailer that would make me want to watch this movie

I can appreciate this, that is how I feel about WW84, Suicide Squad, Black Adam, fuck, there is another I am completely forgetting... Zak Snyder's Justice League.

The only reason I am intrigued about this is that I like the directions one can take if you make Batman as relatively realistic as possible. Not completely, more like "realistic action movie" level. I can totally see how it also looks like more "grim dark" but I gotta say I think modern cinematic Batman is as much about how he fails in his overall mission in spite of his winning most of the battles. I like a dark Batman story told cinematically and think trying to make it more in line with the comic or animated stuff would come across as silly. Marvel barely crosses the silly line however that line blurs in repeated viewings, I actually dislike Endgame on repeated viewings.

That being said, that is just me and I am as skeptical about this movie as anyone. I just like Batman movies and they haven't astroturfed the franchise for me yet.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Xevy

Log Wizard
Could be good, but it seems it's trying too hard. The Batman beating the shit out of a guy who is already down and saying "I am Vengeance"? Yikes. If Batman had just knocked the guy out and left him, that'd be more in line with him in my mind. I wonder if they go full retard and Batman ends up killing people.

That said if it's an enjoyable movie it's an enjoyable movie. There's already 75 versions of Batman, I'll take as many as you got as long as the movie doesn't suck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Could be good, but it seems it's trying too hard. The Batman beating the shit out of a guy who is already down and saying "I am Vengeance"? Yikes. If Batman had just knocked the guy out and left him, that'd be more in line with him in my mind. I wonder if they go full retard and Batman ends up killing people.

That said if it's an enjoyable movie it's an enjoyable movie. There's already 75 versions of Batman, I'll take as many as you got as long as the movie doesn't suck.
its ok, if you dont like this Batman, there will be several other Batmans next year.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like