The Batman

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's no version of Batman where his physical capabilities make the least bit of sense so who gives a flying fuck what he looks like?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
There's no version of Batman where his physical capabilities make the least bit of sense so who gives a flying fuck what he looks like?

You have to draw the line somewhere.

rte3t53.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i guess this one is going to focus more on batman being the world's greatest detective, which would make sense with riddler being the villain. we never really get to see that aspect of him in movies. he just hand waves some gibberish in front of the bat computer and then goes into action mode.

we'll see.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Never crossed my mind he was thinner less bulky. And jooka jooka is right. The chin and jawline do matter!

I mean come on...want to see this chin behind the cowl?

ryan2.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What? You don't want to see the 40th movie interpretation of the Batman origin story?

Was thinking about that process in superhero stories. New artists and writers reimagine superheros all the time in the comics. Many times to great effect and in ways that permanently change the character. But doing it in the movies seemed wrong to me at first. Soo many Spiderman retakes.

But why should movies not allow creative types to find their take on the subject matter? It sometimes works very well in comics. And some characters, like Batman, the Joker, etc, have a ton of potential for reinterpretation. Letting the artists breathe new life into old tropes. I was against the new Joker movie before I saw it, figured Heath had the best interpretation. But damn, that new Joker movie is good.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
nostalgia or just the most perfect batmobile?

batmobile1.jpg

this new one... eh

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Roid'ed up 80s Arnold or Stallone type guys beating anyone is way more ridiculous. People with warped bodies like that couldn't realistically beat up a teenager if he wasn't holding still.

"80s Schwarzenegger couldn't beat a teenager in a fight" is a contender for the dumbest shit I've ever read on the internet.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Instead of this could I have a Batman Beyond film where Michael Keaton reprises his role as Bruce Wayne and Robert Pattinson plays Terry McGuinness, a headstrong young man who discovers Wayne's secret and takes up the mantle when his father is murdered. After Birdman I'm 100% interested in seeing Keaton as a broken-down, bitter Bruce Wayne.
I don't know why they haven't done a Batman Beyond movie yet, this pitch seems perfect.

The Batman looks like it'll be a good Batman movie, I just think they need to wait another 5 years before I want to see a good live-action batman movie.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The Batmobile in this movie just looks like a regular muscle car with some fins. Seems like the most low effort batman ever.

1598292620410.png

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard

spronk

FPS noob
batman 2021 car

54659f6c-9d90-11e2-b861-22000a98b3f2-original-1-copy.jpg

(its a tesla owned by one of googles founders)

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Batmobile in this movie just looks like a regular muscle car with some fins. Seems like the most low effort batman ever.

View attachment 296289
Apparently this Batman movie takes place just 2yrs after Wayne decided to become Batman, so all his tech (what there is of it) won't be as refined as we've seen in the other movies, I guess.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i guess this one is going to focus more on batman being the world's greatest detective, which would make sense with riddler being the villain. we never really get to see that aspect of him in movies. he just hand waves some gibberish in front of the bat computer and then goes into action mode.

we'll see.
the thing is when you are the world's greatest detective you need the juice to wtfpwn these villains. so Batman has to be able to kick ass and take names on the same level as his sleuthing abilities.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
All of you bitching about another Batman remake are going to have your fucking doors blown off by my boy Pattinson. I hope this shows "the masses" how much he can act his ass off.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't get the bulk complaint.

Roid'ed up 80s Arnold or Stallone type guys beating anyone is way more ridiculous. People with warped bodies like that couldn't realistically beat up a teenager if he wasn't holding still.

This worked for Winter Soldier, why shouldn't it work for Batman.

Also, holy fucking Colin Farell. Man.
This idea that muscular people are just hulking monsters that can't even wipe their own asses is retarded and you should feel dumb for buying into it. I mean, just look at NFL players for an example. Every single one of them are gigantic but are quicker, more flexible, and stronger than you'll ever even hope to become as an adult male.

Here's Klokov, a weightlifter, at about 230 pounds. Arnold in prime competition age/form was about 230-260 lbs (2 inches taller than Klokov).

200kg = 440 lbs

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
After Ben Affleck's Batman I'm ready for a slimmer batman.

ben-affleck-quit-batman-00.jpg

Affleck's batman fit the role it was supposed to, but Bale's batman was a good look all around.
12c74458f3e14120c1bf3c8e658325f4.jpg

• 2Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
All of you bitching about another Batman remake are going to have your fucking doors blown off by my boy Pattinson. I hope this shows "the masses" how much he can act his ass off.
This guy loves the Twilight movies

• 1Worf

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Don't get the bulk complaint.

This worked for Winter Soldier, why shouldn't it work for Batman.

Also, holy fucking Colin Farell. Man.

Like CBS said, stupidest comment on the internet, ever.

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
I wonder if they go full retard and Batman ends up killing people.

I mean Batman literally started with a gun and killed people. Even in the first 2 movies he was killing people. That no gun and no killing bullshit came later. They started removing cleavage and other decent shit in 1954 with the comics code, kinda like movie rating fuckery.

1598303642475.png

• 2Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
This idea that muscular people are just hulking monsters that can't even wipe their own asses is retarded and you should feel dumb for buying into it. I mean, just look at NFL players for an example. Every single one of them are gigantic but are quicker, more flexible, and stronger than you'll ever even hope to become as an adult male.

Here's Klokov, a weightlifter, at about 230 pounds. Arnold in prime competition age/form was about 230-260 lbs (2 inches taller than Klokov).

200kg = 440 lbs

See Larry Allen. 6’3”, played at 325. Prolly one of the best left tackles to ever play. Plus he was strong.