The Batman

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I guess we're shitting out a batman movie every 2 years for the rest of my life. Quick scan of the most recent movie threads in this forum and yeeeeeep 80% of them are superhero movies. Awesome. Nothing gay about this at all. Every movie is a superhero movie and every television show is about superheroes. Maybe all the clothes could have superhero logos and all the cereal could be in the shape of superheroes and all the video games could be about superheroes. This is awesome. I love this world you fucking comic retards have thrust us into. Great. Let's just oscillate between spiderman and batman for the rest of eternity.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
This trailer looks amazing. We'll see how the whole project turns out but this trailer gives me chills; Love this first look at the approach they are taking. It's a long wait between now and move release, though: 14 months? Wow.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
This trailer looks amazing. We'll see how the whole project turns out but this trailer gives me chills; Love this first look at the approach they are taking. It's a long wait between now and move release, though: 14 months? Wow.

It should be 14 years.

• 2Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Pattinson has the good face for batman, particularly the chin and jaw line with the mask on. What I didn't like as much was his lack of bulk is how I would put it, looked to long and skinny. Looks good and it's not gonna take much to outdo Affleck pile of steamy shit.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Instead of this could I have a Batman Beyond film where Michael Keaton reprises his role as Bruce Wayne and Robert Pattinson plays Terry McGuinness, a headstrong young man who discovers Wayne's secret and takes up the mantle when his father is murdered. After Birdman I'm 100% interested in seeing Keaton as a broken-down, bitter Bruce Wayne.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Pattinson has the good face for batman, particularly the chin and jaw line with the mask on. What I didn't like as much was his lack of bulk is how I would put it, looked to long and skinny.
hgd.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What? You don't want to see the 40th movie interpretation of the Batman origin story?

As far as movie interpretations go... The World Greatest Detective version is probably the only one that hasnt been done yet. After all we already had the Goth Batman, the Gay Camp Batman, the Ninja Batman, the Super Batman who fights aliens.

And this trailer stilll hasnt shown me anything that would make me want to watch it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They do have it on TMDB but trying to create the thread with it fails because there's already a thread with the same title from that cancelled Affleck one.
Could you rename the cancelled Affleck one then? Call it The Batman (Affleck). Or just take that older thread and merge this thread into it, but put the current movie as the 1st post?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I guess we're shitting out a batman movie every 2 years for the rest of my life. Quick scan of the most recent movie threads in this forum and yeeeeeep 80% of them are superhero movies. Awesome. Nothing gay about this at all. Every movie is a superhero movie and every television show is about superheroes. Maybe all the clothes could have superhero logos and all the cereal could be in the shape of superheroes and all the video games could be about superheroes. This is awesome. I love this world you fucking comic retards have thrust us into. Great. Let's just oscillate between spiderman and batman for the rest of eternity.
the MCU was a very successful business model. more than just nerds watched those films. non super hero movies dont do as well. when they arent making superhero movies they remake old commercially successful properties and put twists in them. oh you liked Mulan Lion King and Aladdin? well here it is again in Live Action! when your choices are rehashed updated old shit you already saw or a bunch of attractive people in tight clothes flying around being heroic. what do you expect? yes, people like those super hero films, but at the same time, they are being herded into that corner by the studios because they really dont have anything else they can bank on other than reruns.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, just like a muscular dude with 40 pounds of gear and armor beating up dozens of dudes without fail, especially when they have knives and guns! I mean, come on, fighting in almost every movie isn't legit.

• 1Picard

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Don't get the bulk complaint.

Roid'ed up 80s Arnold or Stallone type guys beating anyone is way more ridiculous. People with warped bodies like that couldn't realistically beat up a teenager if he wasn't holding still.

This worked for Winter Soldier, why shouldn't it work for Batman.

Also, holy fucking Colin Farell. Man.

• 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yeah, just like a muscular dude with 40 pounds of gear and armor beating up dozens of dudes without fail, especially when they have knives and guns! I mean, come on, fighting in almost every movie isn't legit.

Well, I mean, he's buddies with a guy from outerspace who gets his powers because our planet is less orangey than his old one. I am willing to give him a pass on being tiny and being able to do kung foo fighting whilst wearing protective finery.

• 1Like