The Batman

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
The dark knight was over 2.5 hours, also tons of stuff that could have been cut out

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think I was able to give Dark knight Rises a second viewing, fuck that movie
Banes voice is like a cartoon. I have a friend who watched it with his girlfriend and they thought it was so stupid they still mock it to this day. “You want me to cook eggs this morning babe!?” in Banes voice.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Banes voice is like a cartoon. I have a friend who watched it with his girlfriend and they thought it was so stupid they still mock it to this day. “You want me to cook eggs this morning babe!?” in Banes voice.
its like they got so much backlash over Batman's snarling in TDK that Nolan said, "shit, how do we fix that?" some bright bulb then says, "i know, lets make Bane's voice so comical that nobody notices Batman's snarl!" they gave that dude a raise and went with it. i admit, that shit had me laughing my ass off. all his lines are memes to this day. so maybe its not that horrible. :p

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
its like they got so much backlash over Batman's snarling in TDK that Nolan said, "shit, how do we fix that?" some bright bulb then says, "i know, lets make Bane's voice so comical that nobody notices Batman's snarl!" they gave that dude a raise and went with it. i admit, that shit had me laughing my ass off. all his lines are memes to this day. so maybe its not that horrible. :p
Don't forget making little 5'9 Tom Hardy look like a def lineman.

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have watched it three or four times just for views of Anne Hathaway's ass.
f059b1026b23e6aa7430fa888b02a7d3.gif

The only thing worth to watch in this movie.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Bleh, I'm really wanting a good Batman detective story. Hopefully The Question gets some live action time in my lifetime.

So many directors that could nail The Question but DC needs to introduce him as a minor background character

Also had a video pop up with the worst Cgi/special effects In comics and it really shows how weak DC or Sony handles their CGI. Ruffalo in hulkbuster and Girl power moment really sucked me out of the movie

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
how dark is it? can u see anything during the emo goth scenes
i had to raise the gamma some, but its not terrible. i can see and hear whats going on. 75 minutes in, there are 2 cool scenes so far. and yes there is A LOT of detective stuff. thats not a spoiler. its also not necessarily a compliment either.

• 1Like

Homsar

i had to raise the gamma some, but its not terrible. i can see and hear whats going on. 75 minutes in, there are 2 cool scenes so far. and yes there is A LOT of detective stuff. thats not a spoiler. its also not necessarily a compliment either.
How does he play the best detective? I have 20 free tickets sitting on my account. If its good I will watch the shit alone which it sounds like it's a slow burn

Friend spilled spoilers and she's never read comics lol

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How does he play the best detective? I have 20 free tickets sitting on my account. If its good I will watch the shit alone which it sounds like it's a slow burn
tough to answer without spoiling the movie. so far nothing i'm seeing says this is a bad movie, its a sloooooooow burn, 90 minutes in and he's still collecting clues. think of National Treasure, but not as exciting.

• 1Like

Homsar

tough to answer without spoiling the movie. so far nothing i'm seeing says this is a bad movie, its a sloooooooow burn, 90 minutes in and he's still collecting clues. think of National Treasure, but not as exciting.
Batman is the best detective so I really was hoping for a great detective story. The Question was always a better in smarts I think that's why whatchmen is beautiful

Last edited: