The Batman

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If DC were smart ( they aren't), they would not fuck up Dr. Fate in Black Adam and instead of continuing the crap that is the JLA, they would take the JSA and start from scratch following the Marvel Avengers blue print. Make good movies about individual JSA members and then bring them together to fight the Nazis.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really think Brosnan is a great choice, I actually always liked Fate more than Strange, will be interesting how many people are going to think they're ripping off Marvel

I don't care for hawkman that much but still bothers be with the diversity shit, they really got their diversity for the Black Adam movie

Last edited:

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I really think Brosnan is a great choice, I actually always liked Fate more than Strange, will be interesting how many people are going to think they're ripping off Marvel

I don't care for hawkman that much but still bothers be with the diversity shit, they really got their diversity for the Black Adam movie
I sorta liked Hawkman. Flying cop who cracked skulls with a spiked mace.

spronk

FPS noob

kinda weird tbh, I imagine its long before Batman is a character too. I guess a crime noir show could be good?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This doesn't seem like a show that'd have very long legs, but Farrell killed it with that character. I'm excited to see more, but not more than 1 or 2 seasons more.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just hope it leans more toward serious Phoenix Joker in tone than comics.

As great as it was in the movie-- I absolutely won't watch a full show where it's just penguin cheesing it up.

If that's going to be the case, I won't even give it a single episode worth of my time.

And I like what Farrell did with it. I just won't be in for an episodic format of more of his take on Penguin unless it leans serious drama.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
Decisions like this are why people question DC and wtf they're doing. This has zero legs to stand on beyond a season and it'll need to hit all the right marks otherwise a waste of time.