The Beer Thread

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Was a good day to live in Florida. Two releases in one day. Zhukov was gone by 9pm. Publix has buy 2 get 1 free on Fat Tire for the release too. Found the last 3 on my lunch break at work.

rrr_img_38657.jpg
You can get Marshall later (like in October) if you're willing to drive. Ft. Myers had ~15 bottles last time I was there (last year).

kudos

<Banned>
You can get Marshall later (like in October) if you're willing to drive. Ft. Myers had ~15 bottles last time I was there (last year).
They sold out completely at the brewery the same day as release. Only way to get it now is to find it in a week or two in stores. They had no max limit so I was watching people walk out with cases every 5-10 minutes. Was amazing.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
gah, only in CO?
Yeah, yearly event held in CO. Not sure it's been anywhere else. My friend got tickets on the presale for members, I watched as the normal sale was sold out in 2 minutes and then 800 tickets were immediately put onto stubhub.

Anyways, 2800 breweries or so.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, yearly event held in CO. Not sure it's been anywhere else. My friend got tickets on the presale for members, I watched as the normal sale was sold out in 2 minutes and then 800 tickets were immediately put onto stubhub.

Anyways, 2800 breweries or so.
Wow, that sounds amazing. It's actually only 600 breweries, but 2800 beers. I am actually tempted to buy a couple of tickets, but would need to check into flight prices and such as well.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wow, that sounds amazing. It's actually only 600 breweries, but 2800 beers. I am actually tempted to buy a couple of tickets, but would need to check into flight prices and such as well.
Tickets sold out in ~30 seconds (and an hour later 800 were on stubhub for double to triple the cost, never forget ticketmaster takes their cut plus a shit load more). If you're in the AHA there is a presale event that took 45 minutes to sell out.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only an 87 from the bros? Come on man!

I'll definitely check it out. God destroyed last night off some Chimay Blue, Duvel, and Maudite. Ugh.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Holy hell great goddamn. My favorite beer on the planet Earth hit store shelves again yesterday
Brand_Bobs_47.jpg

It's Boulevard's seasonal Oktoberfest beer, it's only available from late August to early October(only about 6 weeks or so). I generally buy about 8-10 cases worth every year, and I'm always out of it again before the new year :/ It's a long, long wait from January to August each year without it.

kudos

<Banned>
Guess what I picked up after work today?

Growler of Cafe Americano
cool.png

Will be having an amazing weekend. We should have a POST YOUR BEER FRIDGE soon.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
ACE Pumpkin should be hitting shelves soon, I highly recommend you guys try at least one glass if you come across it.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
My favorite "beer' season is coming. Pumpkin ale, and to be honest, my favorite is at BJ Brewery.

Cheers for the weekend; just cracked a lil sumpin "wild"
rrr_img_41382.jpg

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Tonight I grabbed a 4 pack of weyerbacher imperial pumpkin ale and a six pack of the sam adams harvest pumpkin, since I've never had it before. The first is an old reliable; the second, a nice surprise, albeit lighter in body and ABV. I never thought I'd be a fan of pumpkin beers, but I find myself strangely drawn to them when they are available this time of year. I should have snagged the smuttynose pumpkin too, since I love their IPA.

In other news, I finally rounded up enough friends that aren't hardcore BMC fans to hit up a local beer festival, and we're going to the Atlantic City Beer thing in September. Can't wait - a buddy has a place right outside AC, so we can cab it there and drive home the next day

kudos

<Banned>
Your beer is too cold. 40F

Also fuck pumpkin beers, and fuck autumn beers in general. This is BY FAR the worst time in the beer season. Worse than winter stout season.
I'll agree with you on the too cold comment. You should NEVER drink a beer with frozen mug. The coldest a beer should be (light beers) is 40-45F and 50-55F for darker stuff. My beer fridge is around 50-55F and I throw everything in there.

I'll disagree on winter stout season being bad. It's my favorite and I seriously look forward to cold days and a nice stout / porter. Best beer season there is. Though, I'm not a huge hop head so that plays into it as well. Out of curiosity, do you hate amber ales too?

My goal is to try a pumking soon. Hopefully the beer hall I'm going to tonight has it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Master Brewer dropped this.

Gives off a bit of aroma somewhere between Lord Elnub droppings and plague rat piss(bud light).

rrr_img_41474.jpg