The Beer Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Picked up Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye based on this thread. Was not disappointed. Good stuff!

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
There's something in the Sierra Nevada beers that doesn't agree with my system. Terrible hangover that is way out of proportion with quantity consumed. Been trying to tone down the abv lately so I can drink more of the good tasting beers, and the founders all day IPA and goose island IPA are just the ticket.

Edit: I really enjoy dogfish head 60 minute for the taste, but it turns me into a methane machine.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
There's something in the Sierra Nevada beers that doesn't agree with my system. Terrible hangover that is way out of proportion with quantity consumed. Been trying to tone down the abv lately so I can drink more of the good tasting beers, and the founders all day IPA and goose island IPA are just the ticket.

Edit: I really enjoy dogfish head 60 minute for the taste, but it turns me into a methane machine.
of there 3 big IPAs, 60 was the one I liked the least... 90 is great and 120 is absurdly good. Though I suffer the same problem. It was great when I was in FL in a pool drinking it and making sure no one else came near me.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had a double IPA yesterday, 8.5%, was $2.99 for a specialty-type bottle. Can't think of the fucking name now, hopefully it comes to me soon because for $2.99 this was one of the smoothest double IPAs I've ever had, especially considering I pay something like $8-12 for a specialty bottle.

Had Jack in the name, but it wasn't the Double Jack from Firestone.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Had a double IPA yesterday, 8.5%, was $2.99 for a specialty-type bottle. Can't think of the fucking name now, hopefully it comes to me soon because for $2.99 this was one of the smoothest double IPAs I've ever had, especially considering I pay something like $8-12 for a specialty bottle.

Had Jack in the name, but it wasn't the Double Jack from Firestone.
Minhas Imperial Jack Double IPA?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider

Theyre still my favorite relaxing/light drinking beer. But I do have to agree after a few Ruthless Ryes I definitely get a headache in the morning.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Damn. Stupid pregnant wife not being able to drink.
Ummm...designated driver! It's been great since my wife got pregnant, 5 months of a default DD without having to feel guilty about not taking my turn as DD when we go out.

quse

the pupe
If you're in the Missouri area keep an eye out for Mother's Brewery. They just started shipping one of their newer beers, MILF, to Kansas City a day or so ago.
Went out to find some and couldn't so I came home with their Raspberry Imperial instead. Perfect amount of raspberry flavor/sweetness.

Tral_sl

shitlord
Got a KBS today. Could have had more, but one of the places by my house neglected to tell me they were taking reservations when I asked about it on Monday, and apparently they sold out almost immediately on Tuesday.

gn0me_sl

shitlord
Polished off a sixer today of Sierra Nevada Pale. Damn hoppy beer and cheap. It's good to revisit the classics once in a while.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My everyday drinking beer has become Victoria. That stuff beats the piss out of Miller Lite, Coors, etc.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
My everyday drinking beer has become Victoria. That stuff beats the piss out of Miller Lite, Coors, etc.
Grain Belt Nordeast is at every bar in the my state, so I've turned to that constantly if Summit is somehow unavailable.