The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Still can’t get over how good looking Forza 7 is when it starts to rain or night races.

spronk

FPS noob
For anyone who wants to swap to a PS4 Pro, gamestop is running a promo where you get $200 for a basic 500gb PS4 if you buy a ps4 pro in the same transaction. You also get trade bumps up on xbox if you buy a ps4 pro. You can't combine so can't do a ps4 + xbox one, just one will get the extra bump. A good bundle to get is the battlefront 2 ps4 pro, which is $50 off ($399) and comes with bf2 deluxe or whatever plus its the 7100 model of PS4 Pro, as is the $399 white ps4 pro.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For anyone who wants to swap to a PS4 Pro, gamestop is running a promo where you get $200 for a basic 500gb PS4 if you buy a ps4 pro in the same transaction. You also get trade bumps up on xbox if you buy a ps4 pro. You can't combine so can't do a ps4 + xbox one, just one will get the extra bump. A good bundle to get is the battlefront 2 ps4 pro, which is $50 off ($399) and comes with bf2 deluxe or whatever plus its the 7100 model of PS4 Pro, as is the $399 white ps4 pro.

So f I trade in my PS4 I get 200$ towards PS4 Pro? So total I spend is $200? Sounds good but after having the X that pro needs to be cheaper.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What was the xbox one X special edition? I still have one in a box from best buy I never opened. Got delivered and I tossed it in a corner.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What was the xbox one X special edition? I still have one in a box from best buy I never opened. Got delivered and I tossed it in a corner.

The Scorpio?

For multi plats outside of minor graphical enhancements in Monster Hunter there is quite a huge difference. I still want a pro for God of War 4 and of course PlayStations plethora of exclusives.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Scorpio sounds right. its hanging in a closet cause Microsoft sucks.

spronk

FPS noob
some people are able to add 2 years of xbox game pass for $5/mo ($60/yr), basically 50% off. if it doesn't show you add a month for $5 don't continue. Its $10 for me :(
Buy Xbox Game Pass - Microsoft Store

With 2 years you'd get Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, and State of Decay 2 all cross play digital buys which more than pays for itself

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
some people are able to add 2 years of xbox game pass for $5/mo ($60/yr), basically 50% off. if it doesn't show you add a month for $5 don't continue. Its $10 for me :(
Buy Xbox Game Pass - Microsoft Store

With 2 years you'd get Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, and State of Decay 2 all cross play digital buys which more than pays for itself

Wait if you game pass you can play the cross plays on pc? If so I'm sold.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Glitch apparently fixed or like spronk says didn’t work just said full game and cut off after 2-3 hours with no trial in title.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
You don't have the full game, you have the demo, play it for 2-3 hours and then it'll tell you that you need to buy it. On PSN demos are the same download as the full game for some dumb reason, it just is a license that is only good for a few hours before it goes away.

I could be wrong of course and maybe you found a cool hack but try leaving one of those games running for 3-4 hours then try to launch it again and see what happens.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Seems like a huge glitch on Sony store. My friend told me about it and it’s been live for a few days. Some games work some don’t. Don’t think this is on purpose.

Anywho...

Go to Free games

DL demo and as soon as it starts hit cancel and delete.

Go to library and to purchased

Full game should be there

So far I got titanfall 2, Prey, Evil within 2, tomb raider rise, South Park fractured and infinite warfare.

Mostly games on already had on Xbox but thought I would share.

Uncharted and Neir did not work. Looks like it is mostly older games but free is free.

How do you know if you got the full game and not just the timed demo? Did what you said for Tomb Raider but if I go to the store it still has a "Buy" option. Usually with games I bought it says purchased.

Pretty funny if this is legit though

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Edit: spronk spronk is right all trials some say full game some trials. Still definitely played Tomb Raider and there was no trial notification but now there is. Sorry StoiCynic StoiCynic lol damn.

Sorry thought we had caught a whopper fellas. Heard about it and ran here. Fake News.

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My wife got me a PS4 Pro for Valentines Day. I want to keep my old one in the bedroom so we can Dark Souls together.

Is it possible to have the same login for two systems? I want us both to be able to play my games on both systems. Though we would obviously need another copy if we are playing the same thing at the same time.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
MS is doing a free play thing this weekend. Live not required to play online, and NBA2k18, Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege are free to play for the duration - until midnight Sunday.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
My wife got me a PS4 Pro for Valentines Day. I want to keep my old one in the bedroom so we can Dark Souls together.

Is it possible to have the same login for two systems? I want us both to be able to play my games on both systems. Though we would obviously need another copy if we are playing the same thing at the same time.

PS+ works both for the account that paid for it and the PS4 console that is set as your primary. If your main account buys a digital copy of a game, it can be shared by both systems as long as you are logged in to the PS4 that is not set as your primary.

So if you want to play a game with another family member without paying for two PS+ accounts and 2 copies of the game:
Pay for PS+ with your primary account. Buy a digital copy of the game. You can download a copy to the other console if your account logged into it. Have your wife log into the PS4 that is set as your primary console. Go log into the other console (to which you have already downloaded the game) and both play together.

I can try to explain better if that doesn't make sense! It's definitely not as complicated as it is made out to be

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users