The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So you just download an app on your PC and can stream ps now games? 650 titles. Wow. Didn’t know you could do that on PC with that service. Can you download them to your PC too now? Sweet god. If Sony can enhance their games like the X can? See ya later gamepass! Only leg up (a big one) is that new releases for MS first party are on gamepass immediately.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
No download option on PC so far but if rolls out in the future, holy shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sadly all the stuff I want to play on PSNow is PS3 and without BC there can never be a download option. Well, wanted to play, since Yakuza 5 is getting remastered for PS4 and PC soon-ish, and I bought a Vita for Cold Steel which then ended up with far superior versions getting ported to PC as well (oops).

Downloading to PS4 is just like if you bought the game, only the license is different (gets revoked when you cancel sub, just like PS+ "free" games). So no, you wouldn't be able to dl to PC. That app is basically the same as the PS4 Remote Play app, from what I understand.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Gamespass is definitely getting more and more tempting. I've cancelled my RDR2 PS4 pre-order thinking of going one x instead

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Can't blame them. There is no situation in a competitive game where a controller user should be put up against someone with a mouse. I'd be pretty rustled as well without assurances that the there would be some segregation going on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Almost 20 years of segregation time for them to take it Oz style, someone has to pay for Halo shitting up FPS's for a generation.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Can't blame them. There is no situation in a competitive game where a controller user should be put up against someone with a mouse. I'd be pretty rustled as well without assurances that the there would be some segregation going on.
Agreed. There's a precedence already set on consoles that you'll be using a controller - but now people need to learn a new tool or get stomped for no reason. Doesn't matter to me since I don't play console FPS.

My PS4 launch edition sounds like it's going to explode whenever I play FFXV. Do newer ones sound so loud?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Agreed. There's a precedence already set on consoles that you'll be using a controller - but now people need to learn a new tool or get stomped for no reason. Doesn't matter to me since I don't play console FPS.

My PS4 launch edition sounds like it's going to explode whenever I play FFXV. Do newer ones sound so loud?
The PS4, both OG and Pro, are just loud as fuck. I need to wear my Bose noise-cancelling headphones sometimes, just to block that shit out on my PS4 pro. It's not every game that does it, but several do. My much more powerful PC is silent and I don't recall ever being annoyed by the XB1X.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I game at night so I wear my Sony wireless headphones so I don't hear it, but I took them off and I was like what the fuck

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob

finally, glad to see Sony blinked

if you buy the battle pass on one system now does it mean it crosses over to all your platforms?

also Oct PS+
PS4: Friday the 13th, Laser League, Knowledge Is Power, The Bridge, Rocketbirds 2, 2064: ROM
PS3: Master Reboot, The Bridge
Vita: RB2, 2064

couple free themes/avatars on PSN for Last of Us day (?) only up for 24 hours
The Last of Us Part II Ellie Theme
The Last of Us Part II - Ellie Avatar Pack

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The level of absolute butt hurt already from shit tier console gamers bitching that FPS's will be ruined is making my dick so fucking hard. Just making people rage in voice and listen to them bitching about how it's not fair will be worth the price of admission alone.

Love hearing that from people that have to play on ez mode with a mouse.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That's some backward-ass logic right there. Mouse came first, it's the default mode. Gamepad is just retard mode with autoaim set to 11 to make up for it.

• 1Like