The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
1543174211322.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Stave

Potato del Grande
I was wrong. It did go on sale for $199. Got one. Now I can flip these other spiderman bundles.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Spider-Man bundles in stock at GameStop for the $199 price tag . But the Walmart deal is definitely better if you see it in stock

Stave

Potato del Grande
How much profit are you really gonna make on Spiderman bundles? Doesn't seem worth

I have until Jan to return them if they don't sell, so no loss for me. They are going for $300-$320 on ebay nonstop. I'll probably just throw em on there or on Craigslist for $300 cash and make an easy $100 each. Bonus if I can return the RDR2 and extra controller, as my receipt says the PS4 was $100, game was $60, and controller was $40. I already bought a copy of RDR2 for $45 on ebay.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Yes and no. Haven't you kept up?

No. I am a PC gamer. I just picked up a PS4 this season for the previous exclusives, RDR2, and upcoming TLoU2 and Left Behind. I probably wont even play any multiplayer games on it tbh as I find competitive gaming with a controller to be aids.

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
Slickdeals says its probably going to be $299. It's already reflecting the $100 off. Will see in 18 minutes, but Im happy with my multiple spidey ps4 purchases either way.

I'm happy with my Spider-man PS4 bundle purchase as well. Already half-way through Spider-man and have a few other titles lined up for afterwards.

spronk

FPS noob
the big black friday xbl/psn sales end tomorrow so pick shit up now if you want, although pretty much the exact same sale (with some more stuff) will happen again the day after christmas. hitman 2 is also $30 today only at best buy, gamestop and hitman 2 gold is $60 at amazon/best buy, totally worth it and its not even 10 days old.

i also used my god of war 20% coupon (expiring 12/30) on a few things and then tested the new spiderman 20% coupon (expires 6/31/19) and it worked so you can use them back to back. you can't use a second of the same exp date coupon though.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Decided to join the 21st century and get PlayStation Plus for the first time ever. I've gotta be careful how much I spend in the near future, but figure $40 for a year was a damn good value.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Decided to join the 21st century and get PlayStation Plus for the first time ever. I've gotta be careful how much I spend in the near future, but figure $40 for a year was a damn good value.
Hah me too, after losing all my savegames. I'm 45, have two kids, a wife, and a full time job. I can't afford to lose my saves!
I figure I'll catch the black friday sale every year, and even if I don't, €60 a year is €5 per month vs €4 per month during sale so... meh.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Alrighty folks, the X One Adapter so far has me in X Box Elite Controller heaven! I'm switching between X Box to PS4 to Switch all wireless from my couch. All on the Elite controller. One caveat right now is you have to pre wake the switch to pair again.(hopefully future firmware will solve that) You put the adapter into whichever console mode you want to play, once in the mode click it on and voila. Haven't tried it on PC yet but will soon.

As long as it doesn't break easily or something I recommend if you are like me and love the elite controller over all other puny controllers.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
For those buying Playstation Plus and Xbox X, Amazon is currently offering like 243 bucks trade in value for even the crappy 500GB old bulky ps4. it says 121 when you select it but at checkout bumped it to 243 for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
dec PS+
PS4: SOMA, OnRush, Iconoclasts
PS3: Steins;Gate, Steredenn
Vita: Iconoclasts, Papers Please

dec GWG
Qube 2, Never Alone
360: DA:2, Mercenaries (actually an OG Xbox title)

glad I held off on buying OnRush, its free* now!