The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
For those buying Playstation Plus and Xbox X, Amazon is currently offering like 243 bucks trade in value for even the crappy 500GB old bulky ps4. it says 121 when you select it but at checkout bumped it to 243 for me.

Must have been a bug as that does not work for me.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Walked out of this black Friday week with a new PS4 (trade in), RDR2, god of war, Spiderman and dq11. So far loving dq11 but I gotta go back and finish rdr2

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Stave

Potato del Grande
So I can't find shit for info about this, figured I'd ask here. The PS4 comes with a little mono earbud and mic apparently. Is there a way to play the game sound come through my TV, and just have the voice chat come through the earbud?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Couple trial codes if anyone wants. Just post if you use them so others don't go to the trouble

20181202_170705.jpg
20181202_170648.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
black friday i was intent on picking up ps4vr, i got the creed2 package. I've never bought any ps store thing online, just discs and i bought this just for beat saber (i intend to play creed, workout looks intense), i've added 2 cc's and paypal and it still shows an error, theres no disc beat saber disc, so is the alternative to go out to walmart and buy playstation credits?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
black friday i was intent on picking up ps4vr, i got the creed2 package. I've never bought any ps store thing online, just discs and i bought this just for beat saber (i intend to play creed, workout looks intense), i've added 2 cc's and paypal and it still shows an error, theres no disc beat saber disc, so is the alternative to go out to walmart and buy playstation credits?

Playstation has a problem where it will never accept your credit card through the website if you used it in the console store first and vice versa or something like that. Try buying through the other storefront.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Playstation has a problem where it will never accept your credit card through the website if you used it in the console store first and vice versa or something like that. Try buying through the other storefront.

yea i tried both a few hours ago, no dice, unless theres a different storefront besides store.playstation or directly from console?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Haven't used them so I don't know, but you can buy digital codes for them right off amazon so you can save yourself from a trip to wally world
amazon doesn't have the digital download, just music tracks.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't trust playstation with my CC info, always use cards from amazon. Just redeem the code then grab what you want

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user