The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Anyone here play The Show? New ones comes out on Monday and due to now PS for the last 3 years I'm playing the game again for the first time in years and am so excited. One of my favorite sports games of all time.

Szlia

I don't care about baseball and even less about sport games, but I always wanted to try one of these version of The Show just for it's supposed absurd level of visual fidelity and attention to details. I assume the latest entry will up the ante even more?

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider

Good time to grab
I've only bought the PS+ once so please help me out here. I activated my PS+ 12 month membership in december (or late november) at the last amazon sale. Can I buy this now and add 12 months onto my current sub, or do I have to wait?

joz123

Potato del Grande
I've only bought the PS+ once so please help me out here. I activated my PS+ 12 month membership in december (or late november) at the last amazon sale. Can I buy this now and add 12 months onto my current sub, or do I have to wait?
It will just add 12 months to the current expiration date.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
It will just add 12 months to the current expiration date.
Well alright then, it's available in germany as well so I bought another 12 months.
Figure there will be a sale in june and november again but why wait.
psplus.JPG

spronk

FPS noob
strange times in the gaming landspace. previously sony exclusive games from Quantum - Detroit Become Human, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls will be coming to epic games store on PC. uPlay will be releasing all back catalog ubi games free on Epic store

D2Hr3ATUgAEbTx9.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why would anyone buy uPlay games on anything but uPlay? I guess it's the same as buying on Steam instead of another platform.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I don't care about baseball and even less about sport games, but I always wanted to try one of these version of The Show just for it's supposed absurd level of visual fidelity and attention to details. I assume the latest entry will up the ante even more?

Tarrant Tarrant too - but I usually play The Show a bit after release. I really love the "Road to the Show" mode where you make your own character and you just participate in the plays that you're involved in. The problem is I usually end up at 3rd base and a power hitter with each character. I've never tried a pitcher... might need to do that some day.

I don't think I've played a whole game where I'm batting for each character - I only make my own character and just play him. I enjoy my time in AA and AAA.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tarrant Tarrant too - but I usually play The Show a bit after release. I really love the "Road to the Show" mode where you make your own character and you just participate in the plays that you're involved in. The problem is I usually end up at 3rd base and a power hitter with each character. I've never tried a pitcher... might need to do that some day.

I don't think I've played a whole game where I'm batting for each character - I only make my own character and just play him. I enjoy my time in AA and AAA.

Back in the day I played through several seasons of Road to the Show, it's the main reason I play the game really. Man I can't wait for Monday.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Far Cry 5, AC: Odyssey, and now Div2 are all fine. I've heard there used to be a lot of issues, but doesn't seem to be anymore?

Could be but none of those games are probably good enough to instal Uplay again and have to start a program to start a game to start a program to play again.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Could be but none of those games are probably good enough to instal Uplay again and have to start a program to start a game to start a program to play again.
Wow, tell us all where uPlay touched you as a child. Lol Start a program to start a program? uPlay works just like Steam, or Origins, or Epic store. Go to your games list, click game, click play?

Also, all 3 of those games are really good, and why Ubisoft has been knocking it outta the park for the last year.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, to say those games aren't good enough to install a launcher that works just fine is...well, it's beyond silly. They are all great games.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No I'm standing in solidarity with that dude. I only use steam. I had uPlay a long, long time ago (I think) and it was so awful that I uninstalled it and don't buy their games. I won't download it again.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Anyone here play The Show? New ones comes out on Monday and due to now PS for the last 3 years I'm playing the game again for the first time in years and am so excited. One of my favorite sports games of all time.

Did you get it yesterday? How is it? I purchased the last two but as going to skip it this year. With opening day tomorrow I am feeling the urge. I normally play franchise mode and want to be GM.

Any awesome new features?