The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've been using the same two DS controllers since launch

You are never on PlayStation. No wonder those shit controllers are pristine. Those dualshockers probably have a inch of dust....and not from Cheetos.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
The power supply looks fucked on my Pro (no light at all). Sony is requesting a proof of purchase to repair so is this something I should just try and fix myself?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Doing it yourself will void the warranty other than that it's not a hard fix to do yourself.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Wife got a better job, so her income about doubled. I'll probably be a fag and get both next gen consoles and barely use either because I have no free time

• 3Solidarity

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This was the first generation that I didn't get both Xbox and PlayStation, I only have the PS4 and a PC and I don't feel like I missed on anything at all.

The next generation will be interesting for me since I don't think I'll replace my PC when it dies. I only use it for Overwatch, GW2, FF14 and a few other random games. Aside from GW2 everything is available on the consoles. I don't really do anything else with the PC anymore, I use a tablet/phone for almost everything now.

I prefer playing on big TV from my couch now given the choice.

So a PS5 is guaranteed, Sony simply has too many great first party studios and exclusives to not get it. I'm not sure about Xbox, if it gets a few exclusives that I'm interested in I'll get it otherwise I'll pass again.

• 3Like

spronk

FPS noob
Gamestop is running an odd promo today, if you wanna dump your launch/old PS4 you will get $200 cash or credit for it, today only. Could apply that to a PS4 Pro or wait till the PS5 (loooooong ass wait). Only $90 for xbox one so its pretty much ps4 only.

If you are in california (or nevada) they are also doing a 50% trade bump today only, get like $51 in trade credit for stuff like sekiro or new switch games. Trade credit only though, and only in those states where they won't give out cash due to state pawn laws.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Game pass titles suck a lot less.

Tacoma and War Groove at Play Anywhere titles, so they'll be available on PC also.

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
Tacoma and Wargroove are also both Play Anywhere titles. So anyone wanting to play them can do so on the their PC with the $1 Game Pass deal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jsquirrel

Molten Core Raider
Free PS+ games for May 2019 : Overcooked! and What Remains of Edith Finch

People are not amused. Edith Finch was free for PC from Epic Games Store back in January.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Disclaimer: I own and enjoyed both games.

LOL. Edith finch is like 3 hours long and as mentioned free or in bundles before. Overcooked + DLC is regularly on sale on PS4 for like 3.99.

spronk

FPS noob
gamestop is offering $225 for a ps4 and $300 for a switch towards the purchase of a new Xbox One X

don't think its really worth pursuing since (a) no real reason to own an X (b) the new switch model rumors seem to be mostly delayed/fake but if you have extra PS4s i guess its a decent way to see whats going on xbox

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I keep wanting to buy a switch but with all the rumors I don’t wanna risk getting one to have them finally start confirming them a month or two later.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
gamestop is offering $225 for a ps4 and $300 for a switch towards the purchase of a new Xbox One X
View attachment 206173

don't think its really worth pursuing since (a) no real reason to own an X (b) the new switch model rumors seem to be mostly delayed/fake but if you have extra PS4s i guess its a decent way to see whats going on xbox

So you can trade in an Xbox One X to get $300 credit towards an Xbox One X?

Sign me the fuck up

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users