The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
There's no reason to get a fucking NeXtbox if you have a decent PC. The entire Microsoft platform is all about shit being on PC and Xbox at the same time.

PS5 is where its going to be with exclusives and top tier games. Mark my words.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Surprised by this. Guess that Microsoft-Sony meeting went better than expected.

The Show is a really well made franchise, and their online versus mode actually makes for some good multiplayer, which surprised me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Their be a pro is really fun especially with contracts and such and the customization you can do.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
There's no reason to get a fucking NeXtbox if you have a decent PC. The entire Microsoft platform is all about shit being on PC and Xbox at the same time.

PS5 is where its going to be with exclusives and top tier games. Mark my words.
There is no doubt that PS has the best exclusives this gen. I am constantly telling my friends who are XBOX-only about the really long list of games that they can't play that are top-tier gaming experiences: Horizon Zero Dawn, Death Stranding, God of War, Spider Man, and the list goes on (I haven't taken the time to play Last of Us, Days Gone, remind me what I leaving for PS4 Exclusives). System vs system I prefer my Xbox One X, and really now in my secret heart of hearts, if its a game I am going to play with people, I no doubt prefer the Xbox because I am going to get ask no stupid support questions on the XBOX. Sometimes just for ease of interface now, I like the Xbox. I played The Outer Worlds on Xbox One when I could have bought it anywhere, and it looked and played great in 4K. Now, I am building (in long, slow, painful fashion these days) another PC with a 9900KS and a 2080TI, and once I finish with that, I will be PC master race again for a while until this next holiday season.

Fake Edit: PSVR is also awesome, although the Valve system and the Oculus Quest may finally be powerful enough to trump its ease of entry.

I wrote this whole post to talk about how Microsoft is now coming to understand the value of Exclusives, and so that playing field may be a little more level in the next gen, as the tendency has been to seesaw back and forth between the consoles in so many ways post-PS2. Exclusives are one area where Sony has maintained their dominance and MS has never really understood how important it can be to how the console is perceived, as they have so many mouths to feed from a platform perspective. It seems like that is changing at least a little bit with the studio acquisitions. The new consoles may bend if not break that "decent PC" fit for the first 18 months or so. 4k@60fps RT'ed is going to take some horse power to deliver.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

giphy.gif

• 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What? Wow? Hmmm. Seems surprising.
Rockstar Energy drinks had a promo where you could get 1 month for the cost of 1 can. So basically $1.50 a month instead of $15.

I drink them anyway, so bought 36 cans or so and just made it happen. Easy!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gamepass for Xbone maybe, but I don't see how MS could possibly offer them enough money to make putting the PC version on it worthwhile when they have GOG.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I could see 6-12 months after release? but right from the get go? Seems hard to believe.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I would still buy it anyway just to suppost these guys. They are awesome in every sense of the word.

But I cannot imagine the money MS would have to shell out on this. I am sure they would base it on downloads and give them full dollars minus license charge for every download and a one time up front dollar amount to host it on their service. Probably even a deal in there to lessen the license fee.

Also, could just be regional for South Africa.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Rockstar Energy drinks had a promo where you could get 1 month for the cost of 1 can. So basically $1.50 a month instead of $15.

I drink them anyway, so bought 36 cans or so and just made it happen. Easy!
I have two years, just surprised a game of this size with it's sales expectations would do this (at least at release).

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Whoa that's insane if it comes on game pass. I can't see it happening though because every gamer in the world is going to buy this.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would love to see the details of a deal that would bring a game like that to game pass

I’ll bet you a $50 steam card it comes to gamepass day one on Xbone but not PC.

• 1Like