The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So what I'm hearing is I need to go find a Wired Xbox 360 controller and live dat Bliss life?

I'm sorry Ut, I've already tried the DS4 controller on Windows 10, and the lack of DS4 button prompt support for so many games really irritates me. Probably more than it should, but is what it is!

Yep if you can find an original Wired 360 Controller, this is the way to go. In my opinion. :)

There is a problem however. The one I have and love, is a Microsoft made 360 controller for windows. Not a knock off. I see them on amazon for 109. :(

spronk

FPS noob
The day I spend $150 on a controller is the day I stop being a republican.

24k gold plated project scorpio

e1812de9-6e07-4339-8412-c23a3f2da71d.jpg

0711dc30-8746-4654-b53f-22a51252a596.jpg

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Samsung fixed my HD and now no more crashes on the PS4, thank god. Can finally finish Death Stranding and binge Monster Hunter.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Have any of you picked up a PS Pro? I was thinking about picking one up along with a 4K display, but will probably wait until next Black Friday now. i saw the pro for $400 at walmart and I am curious if any of you find the graphics enhancement worth it if you already own a ps4.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Have any of you picked up a PS Pro? I was thinking about picking one up along with a 4K display, but will probably wait until next Black Friday now. i saw the pro for $400 at walmart and I am curious if any of you find the graphics enhancement worth it if you already own a ps4.

You are a weird one Sharona Sharona . We will be playing our ps5’s next year at this time.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

I regret my purchase of a pro. The few games that take advantage of it don't really do it in a way that I couldn't live without. PS5 is coming soon, which will be far more powerful and games will be backwards compatible, so buying a pro at this point is a pretty poor choice.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
yeah, my Project Scorpio XBO X and launch PS4 Pro were two of my best gaming purchases ever. Now? Wait for the next gen.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I regret my purchase of a pro. The few games that take advantage of it don't really do it in a way that I couldn't live without. PS5 is coming soon, which will be far more powerful and games will be backwards compatible, so buying a pro at this point is a pretty poor choice.

okay, that was one of my concerns (backward compatibility) of the ps5. I’ve stuff I’m playing now that I expect to still be playing when the ps5 launches. I’d expect the 5 to trounce the pro performance wise, but if I couldn’t play my current stuff it would be no good. if i can play my current stuff and the pro isnt that great then it makes the choices a lot simpler. thanks!

spronk

FPS noob
hot damn sony announces untitled goose game will be on PS4 next week, xbox gives a big "oh yeah... how about it'll be on gamepass for xbox?"

xbox 1 - ps4 0

• 1Worf