The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah personally I thought it was a very good game, but only because I paid next to nothing for it on a Steam sale. I thought it was fairly original, technically impressive with great graphics on the PC, and actually made a decent effort to tell a story that wasn't overly ham-fisted. Had I paid $50 for it, I'd probably wonder why I paid so much for a game that could be finished in 5 hours or so. It's also impressive as hell if you play it on a big screen. It's fun to bust out at a party to see who gets motion sickness. It wasn't an amazing game, but it was a pretty good game and more importantly was unique and different from the same old shit developers keep pumping out, so for that reason alone it should be celebrated.
Pretty much, it occupies similar space like Portal for me, neat unique game that stands out. Its visual design was something that other games can still only hope to match. It's pretty obvious that they hoped it would be AAA success, because the amount of money that went into marketing it must have made a good chunk of the budget and that simply didn't happen, but it's still an antidote to the brown shooters of autumn.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Somewhere behind the scenes is a guy with a remote who's sole job is so make sure he enters commands when the people on stage pretend-use voice commands.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This chick is more lively than everyone else who's been on stage. Everyone else seemed like petrified robots, tho i'd have her dress differently.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Aisha Tyler was fine last year, the script sucked and the other guy (Tobuscus?) sucked total balls.

I would guess she wrote/improv-ed her own script this time; she's including way too many buzz words though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
No shit, been trying to sign up lol - I like this chick, she actually fuckin talks. LOL shit fuckin eclipses that guy next to her.