The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
1 million devices in NA at launch.... that clearly say shipped not projected sales.
Is English your second language?

One next-gen consoles, confirming that Sony willsellaround 1.5 million units in its first day while the Xbox One willmovearound 1 million devices.
/\ That is your article.

Mine is talking about logistics of manufacturing. Which means they aim to have 6.2 million consoles on the shelves. If youSELLOne million, you would have 5.2 million units in the wild.... With me taking pictures collecting my Steam game from you had you had the balls to make a bet.

Come on man. If English isn't your first language fine, if not, wake up and drink some coffee.

Column_sl

shitlord
Once again changing the discussion.

The argument is on how many they will ship at launch, and that article clearly says 1 million in NA, with 700k preorders at gamestop alone...

as opposed to Microsoft that can only get 1 million devices into stores in November.
Who gives a shit how many they manufacture...

Like I said you dont make the terms of the bet, I will.

You denied mine.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Column, where are you from?

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you cannot comprehend English very well and I think that may be the cause for all of your downfalls on this forum.

It started when I said 6 millionshippedfor Xbone. A guy asked where I was getting that number from. Before I could reply you stated this:

This article says 1 million at launch for the xbone.
Where you quoted an article statingSellnotshipped- There is a major difference between the two and you know what that difference is correct?

I have to be being trolled. No one is this dense.

Column_sl

shitlord
Are you serious UT, you were the most hated person on FOH to ever exist..
You shitted up more MMO threads then that whole user based combined.

Pretty sure you were the only one they permanently banned forever at one point.
I love how you act like no one remembers that shit.

People hated you more then Milie, Trexxie combined which is fucking amazing.

as opposed to Microsoft that can only get 1 million devices into stores in November.
That article says 1 million devices IN STORES for NA at launch. that has nothing to do with how many they will sell....

You are reading the Title of the article only this is the full blurb

The analyst predicted that both companies would sell the number of units they'll ship to retail stores but he believes that Sony will guarantee more stock, at around 1.5 million units, as opposed to Microsoft that can only get 1 million devices into stores in November.
Gamestop President Tony Bartel didn't share pre-order numbers, but did reveal that 1.5M people are on the "first to know" list for the PS4, while 700,000 are for the Xbox One

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Are you serious UT, you were the most hated person on FOH to ever exist..
You shitted up more MMO threads then that whole user based combined.

Pretty sure you were the only one they permanently banned forever at one point.
I love how you act like no one remembers that shit.

People hated you more then Milie, Trexxie combined which is fucking amazing.

That article says 1 million devices IN STORES for NA at launch. that has nothing to do with how many they will sell....

You are reading the Title of the article only this is the full blurb
That's for Gamestop you dolt.

Also, now I know you are trolling. So I won't be responding to any more of your posts.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
821630d1375512096-best-mtbr-wtf-11746d1367721815-s-official-dart-gt-2014-sept-august-dear-god-make-stop.jpg

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Yeah cause I educated this forum on who you really were on the FOH forums.
I must have missed the part where you talked about his amazing NFL career.

Edit: 100% buying an Xbone now because there is a 100% guarantee I won't run into UT on Xbox Live.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I must have missed the part where you talked about his amazing NFL career.

Edit: 100% buying an Xbone now because there is a 100% guarantee I won't run into UT on Xbox Live.
You already made that decision 4 pages ago.

Looks like I am doing a complete 180, I am going from not buying anything to getting the Xbone. Where do you guys suggest I preorder this late in the game?
Which is why this entire discussion came to be. You won't have to worry about preordering one. Just go to the store and pick one up. There will be plenty available for you.

Too bad you didn't run into me on Xbox Live. I May have been able to take that internet inherent passive aggressive stick out of your ass.

Here is how we do it on PC with a bottle of Grey Goose.

Portal Adventures with Lode and Uncle Ut pt. 1 - YouTube

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Christ Ut - you sound so stressed... and that's WHILE buzzing a bit!?
I was getting hammered as the night went on
smile.png
It started really slow. Loderunner has that effect initially. I am the guy in the background laughing and not doing things the right way, Lode is the one giving orders and in command. I should probably add that.

Game with us, and have fun.

You should see what happens when we invade a DayZero server....

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Not sure how that was passive aggressive, there was nothing indirect in my statement.

We get it! You hate the Xbone and think it sucks, you don't need to remind us constantly. Your hatred is not going to sway me from buying an Xbox One, in fact it is having the opposite effect thus my earlier statement.

Please stop shitting up the thread.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This derail fucking sucks. I come here to be entertained. I am not entertained. Start doing your fucking jobs.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Any places still have ps4's? And will walmart have a supply of either for midnight walk-ins? You ashamed walmart employees can answer!

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any places still have ps4's? And will walmart have a supply of either for midnight walk-ins? You ashamed walmart employees can answer!
I worked at Wal-Mart many years ago and my wife currently works there part time.it's rare that they know anything at all about what they are getting in.usually just vague rumors and often incorrect. However I wouldn't be surprised to see them get a few as well as other lesser traveled locations like office max who have been known to dabble in console releases . If you do your rounds on launch day and hit the phone I bet you will be able to score one but wait longer then that and you may be fucked.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Not sure how that was passive aggressive, there was nothing indirect in my statement.

We get it! You hate the Xbone and think it sucks, you don't need to remind us constantly. Your hatred is not going to sway me from buying an Xbox One, in fact it is having the opposite effect thus my earlier statement.

Please stop shitting up the thread.
Tell that to Column. I answered your question originally to just go buy an Xbone from a store - no need to preorder. You do get that you will not need to preorder one correct? They will be available. That's all I was saying before this entire discussion blew up because of a lack of reading comprehension by Helen Keller and the commodores up on the last page.