The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Cor_sl

shitlord
Looks like it. Probably a good thing considering how janky the game looks. They were trying to fake 60fps using motion interpolation when I saw it at Eurogamer Expo and it looked awful.

I can't see Forza being delayed. It's too important a title for the Xbox One. It's probably the biggest system seller out of all of the exclusives - there's no way Microsoft will delay it.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Evy8nQJ.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Community Gameplay Styles and Preferences Survey

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I wonder what they'll change the PS+ launch offering to if this is true.
I've never been interested in DriveClub, so any other game than that would be good. Then again, I do not have a pre-order PS4, so will not be able to play it. Hopefully they allow tagging it on the PS3 even though it is a PS4 game, similar to Vita games. I don't have a vita, but have several games PS+ games for it if I ever get one.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Killshot? Are you trying to imply you've got top sekrit info and it's going to be Killzone?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Feel like Knack is going to be free sooner or later, perhaps it'll be sooner now.

Xbox One Machinima app demo:

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I love debating with amateurs. Your article says expected to SELL one million units. I am talking about how many will be SHIPPED and available. Hence my little bet to you that you didn't take because according to estimates MS will be lucky to sell through 20% of their shipped stock. If you are going to go head first into this big boy conversation, do me the courtesy of reading posts before replying.

Microsoft Denies Rumored Cuts to Xbox One Unit Numbers | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

500k preorders in the US. Non fan boy estimates.
That link says 6.2 million for 2013, not just launch. Doesn't specify if it means calendar 2013 or FY 2013. Either way, if that's still accurate that is a lot more than I thought.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Not sure if this has been posted yet but I got this email from Amazon about my Watch Dogs pre-order:

"Watch Dogs - PlayStation 4"
Estimated arrival date: June 30, 2014

Pushed back? Boo.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Just paid out my PS4 and now I don't know what game to buy since Watch Dog has been pushed back.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
No point pre-ordering either console really. I guarantee QTEzone will not be a good game. What other exclusives are there at this point?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
No point pre-ordering either console really. I guarantee QTEzone will not be a good game. What other exclusives are there at this point?
Only reason to get one would be if your PC is over 3 or 4 years old, in that case the consoles should play all these cross-platform games better.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
My wife hates when I sit at my computer playing computer games but ironically she likes sitting next to me on the couch when I play them .In college I think my girlfriends all acted the same way and one of them actually started really getting into Tony hawk. Of course that's all ancedotal and I'm always going to have a computer to game on but consoles are just a perfect group play device. It's the best way to show my girls how to game.

DMK_sl

shitlord
My wife hates when I sit at my computer playing computer games but ironically she likes sitting next to me on the couch when I play them .In college I think my girlfriends all acted the same way and one of them actually started really getting into Tony hawk. Of course that's all ancedotal and I'm always going to have a computer to game on but consoles are just a perfect group play device. It's the best way to show my girls how to game.
It's a more open environment. I also assume you don't wear a headset when playing console compared to wearing one when you play PC.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
My wife actually prefers that I game on my PC, that frees up the big plasma TV for her to watch. Otherwise if I'm console gaming, she gets relegated to the smaller LCD in the living room to watch her crappy reality/housewife TV shows.