The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

spronk

FPS noob
ps4 back in stock at amazon, im sure though you will just be able to walk into walmart, target, best buy, etc tomorrow and just buy one
Amazon.com: PlayStation 4: Launch Edition: Video Games

most of the stores are getting a big second shipment of PS4s before black friday too

only bummer is the NFS i ordered tuesday still has no ship date, but ac4 and killzone arriving tomorrow with console

Lorren_sl

shitlord
None of my games (2 of which where released on the fucking 12th) or my PS4 has shipped yet from Amazon ... should just waited in line at Walmart or Gamestop
mad.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Glad i sent my cousin to pick mine up - fuck lines! Sadly LASERFUCKINSHIP did not arrive with any of my god dam games so all i have is Killzone(no complaint really but fuck them).

Now i shall chant please dont brick for the rest of the night.

jdfording

Trakanon Raider
Just picked up a launch edition from Amazon for $410 with 1 day shipping. The launch lineup seems very weak though. Guess I'll just upgrade AC4 for $10 and play though it again and maybe pick up Kill Zone even though it's not getting the best reviews and I've never played the others. I forgot we get 2 free PS+ games as well.

Hopefully Uncharted is set in the Sir Frances Drake era.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Twitch - PS4 Streams

Madden appears to be barely an upgrade graphically from the last gen game. People are pretty pissed at Operations Sports. They are saying the game looks nothing like the E3 footage.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
PS4 NA Sales by March 31st 2014: 3.9 mill
Xbox NA Sales by March 31st 2014: 1.75mil
PS4 NA Sales by March 31st 2015: 7.5 mill
Xbox NA Sales by March 31st 2015: 4 million

Sorry was at work till now >_> Hope I'm not too late.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Waited in line for several hours to get a PS4 at the launch at The Standard Hotel and all I got was this shitty bracelet. Thanks Sony. Story in comments. : gaming
So, I saw that Sony was going to release 444 units at the launch in NYC at The Standard Hotel. Spike TV was broadcasting. Yadda Yadda yadda. So, I got in line about midway at around 9. Midnight rolls around the line is barely moving. Then it just stops. After 2 hours someone with the event comes down the line telling everyone that Chase cards are being declined for fraudulent activity and people in line are calling their banks to get the transactions to go through. Later we were hearing that every transaction was being declined and the cashiers were calling the credit card numbers in one by one. So after 2 1/2 hours only 100 of the 400 had been checked out. At this rate people will be in line until 10 am. I have work in the morning so I bailed.
Great work Sony. You saved me $600 but at least I got this crappy bracelet.
Lololol

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Did anyone hit up the Xbox event in San Fran, followed by the Gamestop Launch with Bungie on market street?

Was at both; it was an incredible night for games. Xbox event was relatively low key - thursday night combined with the PS4 launch all but guaranteed a slow flow but was fun. The market street gamestop was ballin though - so many Sony guys + Bungie + a few other notables. Left with some decent swag too, whoo.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
My experience was good from picking it up from Gamestop to downloading the patch and installing it. My issue began when I tried to log into PSN. The servers must be getting hammered cause I can't log in. I tried when I got home at 12:30 am with my system and around 5:00 am leaving for work.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Picked up the last one at my local walmarts without a preorder. Ruined some kids day behind me in line. Was awesome.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
PS4 on the way, games at the house, but 27 hour flight coming up(arrive like 5pm + 1 hour drive). Do I open it up or sleep first? I wonder ....