The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
As of this morning, there were 5 free games available for download on my phone's PlayStation app. 2 of them were from PlayStation Plus, but 3 were not.

I had to click on the "All PS4" category to see them.

1.) Blacklight: Retribution || a competitive online multiplayer FREE TO PLAY First Person Shooter featuring unparalleled character customization depth and an innovative gameplay system that allows players to see through walls to make tactical decisions on the fly to keep combat fast and brutal. Guns, gear, and armor can be customized piece by piece to create the perfect load out. Blacklight: Retribution throws players into fierce battle over a dystopian future on over 10 maps with more than 10 gameplay modes!

2.) Contrast (PS+, normally $14.99) || a platform/puzzle game where you can move between a fantastic 3D world and a mysterious shadowy universe in 2D. You play Dawn, the imaginary friend of a young girl named Didi. Together, they will delve into a dreamlike and surreal 1920s world, inspired by the performance art world of vaudeville and film noir, and cradled by a jazzy atmosphere.

3.) DC Universe: Online || Free-to-Play! Join thousands of other players in a massive online action game set in the popular DC Comics universe. Create and customize your own powerful Hero or Villain and experience true action combat as you fight alongside and against legendary characters such as Batman, Superman, The Joker and Lex Luthor. Become a part of our thriving community at DCUniverseOnline.com!

4.) Resogun (PS+, normally $14.99) || Unleash a diverse array of devastating weapons including lasers, missiles, overdrive , and nova-bombs to blast hordes of enemies and rescue the last survivors from distant galactic colonies that are under ruthless attack from an evil alien invasion force.

5.) Warframe || They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun - Masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more. The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They cummon you. Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Szlia

PS4 on the way, games at the house, but 27 hour flight coming up(arrive like 5pm + 1 hour drive). Do I open it up or sleep first? I wonder ....
I vote 'sleep first' to avoid kotaku'ing the HDMI connector with your shaky hands, tired eyes and sleep deprivation induced short temper.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
Just a reminder for anyone who has PS+ but is waiting to get a PS4, you can download the free PS4 games from plus on the sony store website.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...n-us/home/main

Resogun and Contrast don't show up in the designated playstation plus section, but if you manually search for them they show up as free for plus subscribers so just add them to your cart and purchase.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
PS4 on the way, games at the house, but 27 hour flight coming up(arrive like 5pm + 1 hour drive). Do I open it up or sleep first? I wonder ....
Get home, plug it all up, set everything you want to download from the PSN,thengo to bed. Wake up and everything will be ready then play until you die like a Korean.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Honestly some of you retards complaining about lining up.. Seriously. Either get the fuck over yourselves or learn to socialize in public... Fuck me.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Honestly some of you retards complaining about lining up.. Seriously. Either get the fuck over yourselves or learn to socialize in public... Fuck me.
^ Good example of the people you have to deal with in a line.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Amazon sending out 30 dollar credits for a kindle if you bought a playstation.

Lol silly fuckers.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Amazon sending out 30 dollar credits for a kindle if you bought a playstation.

Lol silly fuckers.
Yeah, I just got that email. I just got a $40.00 off any kindle model coupon code from them last week and bought my mom the paperwhite. I wonder if I could have stacked this credit with that! Ah well.

As for Uncharted, I really hope it's not set back in Sir Francis' time. Nate is one of the best parts about Uncharted and I would really prefer them not do an AC knock-off with time-traveling character switching.

DMK_sl

shitlord
^ Good example of the people you have to deal with in a line.
You mustn't be very bright. If I'm an example of people you have to deal with in line. Then I'd be a good one because I don't think I'm to good to be lining up I can socialize in public.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I just got that email. I just got a $40.00 off any kindle model coupon code from them last week and bought my mom the paperwhite. I wonder if I could have stacked this credit with that! Ah well.

As for Uncharted, I really hope it's not set back in Sir Francis' time. Nate is one of the best parts about Uncharted and I would really prefer them not do an AC knock-off with time-traveling character switching.
Just use the same voice actor and give him the same personality. Problem solved.