The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Smashing a 400 dollar console in the parking lot for 30 seconds of fame vs stealing a 60 controller. I think your monkey was smarter.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You mustn't be very bright. If I'm an example of people you have to deal with in line. Then I'd be a good one because I don't think I'm to good to be lining up I can socialize in public.
I'm brighter than you on your best day. I was just fucking with you.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Not seeing the huge amount of hype that was behind this after playing it for awhile.

meh.
Blame the launch game lineup. Terrible.

While it may be worth waiting in line for the system, there isn't a single game available for PS4 that would be good enough to wait in line for, if the games happened to release at ANY other time than at the same time as the system. Bunch of ports and B level, forgettable games.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Not seeing the huge amount of hype that was behind this after playing it for awhile.

meh.
Have to love that hype though to sell 3 year old product! Don't forget your upconverted launch titles to go along with the ass wiping of a visa card.

This industry has become exactly.... this thread. As I said, wait two years. And by that time, you will have a cheaper console, games on discount, and more exclusives to play.

Until then there is NO reason to purchase this and feed unnecessary profits to the hype machine. Course, no one wants anyone to do that. Wait I mean. That would mean the consumer would be thinking for once. We cannot have that in this sheep following industry where consumers are laughed at for what they put up with behind closed doors.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait! The industry is laughing at me when I'm not looking?! Good thing I kept the receipt for this PS4!

Tarrant, who bought you a PS4 you weren't even interested in having?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Wait! The industry is laughing at me when I'm not looking?! Good thing I kept the receipt for this PS4!
It is! Don't forget to play your upscaled Assassin's Creed 4 and wonder why the videos don't look anything like what you are playing.

Just like what happened to Foggy and Madden 25 and his video shots/screen captures and NBA 2K14 drivel hype marketing shit.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if they (anyone) was honest about it. I get the new shiny buy. I love new technology myself. But it's disgusting how much bullshit was spun around when it came to games and launch titles. It's fucking ridiculous. Now the proof is in the pudding, the games look fucking the same if only slightly upscaled from current gen, and aside from Killzone which still doesn't look anything like even a high setting Crysis 2, the tears of disapointment will start to roll. But not yet Soygen...

Not yet.

There is the two week window which must be protected by viral marketers. Only after that will you see the pissed off people be able to post without paid shill lunatics banding against them.