The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I don't think a 60" TV would be the kind of item that would qualify for drone delivery. Drones would probably only carry items that are 3-5 pounds or less, and with specific dimensions.
Which is pretty much exactly what Bezos said. He mentioned they don't intend on delivering "table saws" and the like with drones.

Szlia

Sucks to be in Brazil when it comes to buying consoles. I remember seeing similarly inflated prices from... I want to say Kuweit. I think it was there more a question of exclusivity than taxes though.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hoping to get time to install my new drive for the PS4 tonight. Will be nice to double the capacity early on and not worry about it for awhile

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Heh Xarp... Gone already...

Now to see if they have a small daily restock or not for my first interviewer to legitimise her statements. Today certainly was just a trickle though.

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
They might have BF4 actually working by Christmas. Although it's still a gamble.

Black Flag and Resogun (Free) are a must. Do not buy Killzone. It's a horrible game that is a glorified tech demo and I fell for the hype. Even my step son hated it and he usually likes anything that ships to a store. If they like sports games, NBA 2k14 is worth it, and need for speed rivals is very good. Other than that, nothing at the moment.
Let me caveat that NBA 2k14 has excellent gameplay, but is a shitty game. All the single player season modes are half assed. Playing the game is fun, all the bullshit in between is not.

I don't know how old mkopec's kids are but Knack isn't nearly as bad as it was sold. It's at least worth renting.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's gone from Amazon again. Sucks, I was 10 seconds away from pulling the trigger.
Doh... For those unaware wiialerts.com is what I was using and guessing Blaz was too attached to a smartphone its really clutch if you're quick. But need to have your mind set dilly dally and you lose out.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
BF4 is buggy but if your kids like shooters it's still really good. The only bugs I've seen have been a few Conquest crashes and some rubber banding. The game is pretty fun, I find myself dropping a few hours a day into it and I suck terribly.