The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

DMK_sl

shitlord
Sean please show me where I said PS4 hardware being better then Xbone is an opinion. I said saying PS4 will have better games in the future is an opinion. I also didn't say whether Xbox and PS4 would have better games in the future because that is straight up retarded. No one knows who is going to have better games in 2-4 years. On past experience I'd say Sony but as we've seen with BOTH companies the past doesn't mean shit. PS2-PS3 began as a bad joke and 360-One began as a bad joke.

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
Not my fault some people can't handle reality.

Anyone who buys anything Microsoft are the pathetic ones at this point. It's hilarious that DMK thinks that the Xbone being less powerful than the PS4 is an "opinion." It just proves how sad and unintelligent some people here are. I'm just backing the clear winner and refusing to acceptanti-intellectual bullshitlike that.
Oh, give me a break...

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Resogun is ridiculously awesome for being as silly and light of a game as it is.

And PS4 AC4 is night and day graphically compared to PS3/360 - people are smoking crack that actually quoted that nonsense.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
People can say what they want. The Forza 5 shit is almost identical to the GT6 shit. If you can't even admit that, you just aren't being honest. It's crap no matter who does it.

Doesn't mean the PS4 isn't still the best console from a graphics point of view. It is and if you can't admit that again, you just aren't being honest. Call a spade a spade. Stop being a fanboy. That's all I'm saying.

Microsoft will never get my $$ this gen because it has the weaker hardware and for the anti consumer shit they tried to pull. Plus, I hate shooters so there goes their games. PS4 will be my console.

Even still, what these devs are doing is bullshit. I said it when these DLC packs started showing up. I even stated this is what it would end up doing. People laughed and bought the DLC packs. Now we see where they're going and it sucks. As usual, gamers are their own worst enemies. At this point, there is no point getting mad at the publishers.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Is there going to be a steady supply of PS4's anytime in the near future? Been looking to pick one up, haven't seen it in stock anywhere. Thinking I might be screwed until after Christmas?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
seems like a few show up somewhere everyday but nothing reliable yet.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
My big disappointment in Microsoft is them dropping their indie developer support with the abandonment of XNA basically. In 2014 they will have a Xbox One addon for Unity for people accepted into their indie program. So it sounds like you still need to buy the base Unity license if you want to get serious. There is still some open source continuation of XNA support, which is what Bastion used to port their game. But a lot of good indie games have come from XNA, Terraria is another favorite of mine that was built with it.

spronk

FPS noob
Is there going to be a steady supply of PS4's anytime in the near future? Been looking to pick one up, haven't seen it in stock anywhere. Thinking I might be screwed until after Christmas?
some are trickling in at random times into Walmart etc. Supposedly Best Buys in major areas are supposed to get a bunch they are going to sell on sunday.

If you have an xbro enemy, email them this. It is the equivalent of deleting system32, and puts the xbone into an infinite boot loop, spoilered for size
JbCoqa6.jpg