The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Sean_sl

shitlord
GT's also having a pre and post show if you care about watching their site stuff, which is another reason I linked it. Some people do watch that stuff.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
GT's also having a pre and post show if you care about watching their site stuff, which is another reason I linked it. Some people do watch that stuff.
Ahh I guess some vehemence came out because I hate their stie, a lot. This isn't as bad as their usual layout though.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Ahh I guess some vehemence came out because I hate their stie, a lot. This isn't as bad as their usual layout though.
Yeah they've gotten a little better at web shit, I think they have quite a few new people working there as of late and/or in charge since Shane Satterfield left. They used to have some atrocious layouts.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yawn, someone let me know when all this pre-show bullshit is over and they get to actually announcing the new console

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
When does this start? I'm just going to come to this thread, so I need someone to live blog this shit.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Using the Xbox direct stream myself, while the gt bullshit streams on the pad. I hope they show system+price as much as system details and upcoming games.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
That early commercial gave an ominous feel. My Xbox will know me? Can't it just give me awesome titles?