The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Well I agree with him Sean, the system itself is quite nice, but the layout of their presentation sucks.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well if you want an interactive tv box thing, it's pretty good. None of that shit appeals to me in any way either since I don't watch TV anyway but eh.

Was discussing though, voice recognition, kinect camera, streaming, skype nonsense. How often are people going to stream shit they don't want to stream by mistake with that sort of setup? Gonna be pretty funny I think.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well the games are gonna come in Part 2 at E3 in two weeks. Right now they just wanna show off their Computer for the Home stuff.

So this is Windows 8 on a TV so far

Cor_sl

shitlord
Cool, a bunch of stuff people outside of the US won't be able to use. And Skype. Does anyone honestly give a shit about using Skype on their TVs?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You're kidding, right?

At this point Sony had done hardware specs and was well into showing games. Microsoft has shown a bunch of garbage that I could not possibly give a fuck about.
Oh get the fuck out of here. Here come the specs!

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
No mention of the type of RAM suggests it is still DDR3. Those months old specs probably haven't been upgraded.

Fadaar

That guy
Welp there's the official specs everyone can shut the fuck up now. Now if Microsoft allows normal USB accessories (ie headsets, mouse/keyboards) and SATA hard drives, I might bother to buy it.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
They've said for a couple weeks now this would be the story and introduction, and E3 is all games. We'll get some games but this is about the device and capabilities. Cry all you want about wanting games, but as of a couple years ago Xboxes were already being used more for media than for gaming, they aim to continue that kind of momentum and also remaining a successful video game console.