The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wish this bum would tuck his fucking shirt in, and unroll his sleeves rolled up OVER HIS FUCKING SUIT JACKET.

As for the system - I actually like how it looks aesthetically. A little big, but at least it doesn't look like a gaming system.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Am I the only person who has never been tempted to stream, record or otherwise share my gaming with people?

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I dunno about those dynamic achievements as a draw. If nutcases can't catch up with their friends (because they missed Weekend Activity X), will they stop bothering?

Fadaar

That guy
Does this mean no more shitty 8v8 cod? Finally bigger teams?
If they bring Battlefield 4 up to at least 48 players I might actually consider buying the new Xbox. I tried playing BF3 on Xbox after playing on PC since launch.... dear god so so awful. Dropping down to 24 players? Eww, just end up with everyone in a vehicle so infantry combat is worthless (for most of the maps, there are some obvious exceptions).

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I can feel the lack of enthusiasm for EA sports through the screen

Recording and sharing gameplay is pretty dumb, if you are going to make a goddamn fragmovie, you will want to do it through PC anyway, if only to add "Let the bodies hit the floor"

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sean gonna be bored as fuck playing PS4 by himself when everyone else is on XBL still lol