The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Sean gonna be bored as fuck playing PS4 by himself when everyone else is on XBL still lol
Err, what? They haven't said anything about the X1 being better than PS4, aside from DVR usage. Nor have they established that their console exclusives are any better than PS4s.

They still could by the time E3 is over, but at this point there is no reason to lean towards X1.

Cor_sl

shitlord
Fifa is the highest selling game in Europe and Madden is one of the biggest franchises in the States. Microsoft knows who their audience is and, unfortunately, it's not us.

Fuck this pre rendered shit. I want game footage.
It didn't look good enough to be pre-rendered. I imagine that's in game footage.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Sean and two others will be cuddling with their anime body pillows and PS4 when all is said and done.

One stands for #1 sales.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Fifa is the highest selling game in Europe and Madden is one of the biggest franchises in the States. Microsoft knows who their audience is and, unfortunately, it's not us.
Yeah, and Ultimate Team being exclusive is a pretty big deal to that audience if I heard that right.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Have they said something that is supposed to attract new people to consoles, like the PC crowd ? Integrated kinnect maybe ?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Kinda hate racing game previews because I don't play the game in replay mode.