The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just get a decent TV - you can get a decent 60 inch TV or 49+ TV without breaking your wallet nowadays. If she loved you then she'd understand how much not having your PC connected to your TV is hurting you on the inside. Not to mention all the illegally downloaded movies and shows you can let her watch on said big TV through your pc!

Fadaar

That guy
the Xim4 site doesnt have any for sale and I sure as hell am not paying 270 for one on Amazon, where else can I grab one?
What Malkav said, just wait for them to come back in stock again. I'll post my thoughts/review later tonight or tomorrow if anyone wants to hear about it. Wish the dang thing had come out earlier really wanted to try it during Destiny beta. Only shooters I have on PS4 right now is Killzone and Warframe, think I'll probably give Warframe a shot more than KZ.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Rombo... Rombo... please come to the marriage thread, they'd give you some great, solid, logical advice to deal with this situation.

The TL;DR is she sounds like a bitch.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What Malkav said, just wait for them to come back in stock again. I'll post my thoughts/review later tonight or tomorrow if anyone wants to hear about it. Wish the dang thing had come out earlier really wanted to try it during Destiny beta. Only shooters I have on PS4 right now is Killzone and Warframe, think I'll probably give Warframe a shot more than KZ.
Please do. Not really interested at that price point, but depending on the review..

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
price doesn't really bother me as does the performance. i will feel like I'm cheating but like Tuco said, hopefully it will become the norm in time.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I highly doubt everyone is buying it in mass because they just like kb/m better. I would buy it so I could stomp on the dudes still using controllers. Although I do agree with Tuco that I hope it just becomes the norm at some point, but that might be a long time coming as long as they can still charge $50 per controller.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It won't become the norm. Most people play consoles in their living rooms. Using a mouse/keyboard in your living room will never be the norm.

I want one of those Couchmasters, though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I highly doubt everyone is buying it in mass because they just like kb/m better. I would buy it so I could stomp on the dudes still using controllers. Although I do agree with Tuco that I hope it just becomes the norm at some point, but that might be a long time coming as long as they can still charge $50 per controller.
I don't even think it's about charging for controllers as KB/M already works natively in some games (FF14). They probably don't want to hear people bitch about the KB/M advantage.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
kb/m will never be the norm. It'd be nice if it was common enough that many games had kb/m support, or even that console manufacturers required kb/m support.

But shit, I'd be happy if kb/m users become prevalent enough to educate console gamers on how much of an advantage it is even in super slow-mo, automatic aimbot FPS games like CoD.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
kb/m will never be the norm. It'd be nice if it was common enough that many games had kb/m support, or even that console manufacturers required kb/m support.

But shit, I'd be happy if kb/m users become prevalent enough to educate console gamers on how much of an advantage it is even in super slow-mo, automatic aimbot FPS games like CoD.
Someone should tell MLB to allow composite bats. They are better!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Oooh I love arguing through awkward metaphors.

KB/M is MLB. Playing FPS with a gamepad is Miracle League, where you're crippled with bad control but they give you a baseball tee (aimbot) to use.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So then using the Xim4 is like Derek Jeter joining the Miracle League. Sounds legit.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So then using the Xim4 is like Derek Jeter joining the Miracle League. Sounds legit.
It'd be more like a bunch of healthy adults playing wheelchair basketball because they 'like relaxing on their wheelchair after a hard day's work and just want to chill with wheels', then one of them realizes it sucks and stands up and dunks on them all.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Recently purchased a ps4. I've been a hater of playstation controller for years. I still like my xbone controller more but only JUST. The ps4 controller is a HUGE improvement over ps3. Also I enjoy the ps4 UI a lot more. SO much easier to navigate. Xbones is absolutely terrible.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Recently purchased a ps4. I've been a hater of playstation controller for years. I still like my xbone controller more but only JUST. The ps4 controller is a HUGE improvement over ps3. Also I enjoy the ps4 UI a lot more. SO much easier to navigate. Xbones is absolutely terrible.
Huh? The Ps3 and Ps4 look identical to me....whats the HUGE improvement I am missing?