The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

spronk

FPS noob
xbox one weekend digital sales coming up

pIOsDwd.jpg

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is anyone having an XB1 sell for $250 that doesn't require a bunch of coupons or hoops to jump through?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Closest you will get is $329 with $50 GC from target. That puts it at $280, you should be able to sell AC for at least 30

Araex_sl

shitlord
Depends on what you what, the deal from themicrosoft storemight be better. It's a refurbished xbone with kinect + 2 digital games (ryse and dance central) + a free game (that's supposed to be your choice, so you can even get Halo) for $330. It's 3 month warranty vs a year for new units.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Depends on what you what, the deal from themicrosoft storemight be better. It's a refurbished xbone with kinect + 2 digital games (ryse and dance central) + a free game (that's supposed to be your choice, so you can even get Halo) for $330. It's 3 month warranty vs a year for new units.
Brother did a 360 trade in for a X1 at the MS store. He wasn't allowed to get Halo as his free game so he had to get Assassin's Creed. Maybe they ran out or maybe they're not giving out Halo because 1/2 the game is still broken.

spronk

FPS noob
digital TLOU PS4 remastered key is $20 here
Last of Us Remastered Edition Playstation 4 DLC Code ( Email Delivery)

I bought it with paypal and got the key within seconds and redeemed no problem, a couple hundred others on cag/SD also got it instantly all day today. Some people with funky billing issues (paypal address not confirmed or matching, etc) had problems so ... ymmv?

also BF prices up at gamestop, walmart, microsoft store, etc not best buy yet

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Amazon had a gold box deal going a little while ago that sold the Xbox1, Assassin's Creed: Unity, Black Flag, Max: Curse of Brotherhood, Zoo Tycoon, and a 12 month Live voucher for the $329.99 price. Might be worth keeping an eye on them to see if they do that again, if you're interested.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I'm really sad there is no killer bundle for PS3 like last year (Last of Us + Arkham Origins.). Mine is a 160gb slim and its getting to the point where I'm going digital and I hate deleting games

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's just like I said a year ago. Everyone's gonna get one...

....after they remove the CD restrictions
....and mandatory kinect
....and price cut
....and other price cut
....and black friday savings.

Nailed it! #SoothSayer

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's a good system at $300ish, it just didn't make any sense at $400+ premium price for a weaker system just doesn't make sense unless the TV features made it for people - which it clearly didn't.