The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
TBH Sean probably is chalking up for an XBone soon - his reasons against are fading/gone.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I ended up getting one of the "refurb" xbones with kinect and 4 games for $329. I played Ryse today and while the game is actually pretty good, in the 4 or so hours I've pkayed it I'm at about 85% completion on the hardest difficulty it lets you select. I went with subnet overdrive as my free game, no real point in not getting a console exclusive. Still haven't played Forza yet

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
2 red ring of deaths on the 360 will forever keep me from getting another xbox. That and the laughable customer service when you needed to exchange it having to go trought all the bullshit of dealing with the retailers who wanted to keep their hands out of the 360 fiasco and forced customer to contact MS themselves. Fuck it all. Just thinking about it again makes me rage.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Hmm, Injustice wasn't in the main list, it was off to the side. Have they been doing that? That's weird.

Boobietastles_sl

shitlord
Limited Edition 20th Anniversary PS4 - looks pretty damn awesome.

PS4 goes grey to celebrate 20 years of the Sony PlayStation - CNET

rrr_img_83939.png
rrr_img_83940.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Numbered limited edition. Pretty damn cool. I hope they sell the controllers separately. I'd definitely get one.

spronk

FPS noob
starting this sunday and all of next week best buy is going to run a B2G1F on all console and PC games, so it will be a good time to pick up anything you have been thinking of getting. With GCU it'll be $32+tax per game, without GCU it'll be $40+tax (for $60 MSRP games). I think Wii U games are included, but not 3DS.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
At that price, there's no way I can't jump on that deal. Going to get Far Cry 4, GTAV, and one other... suggestions for the 3rd free game on PS4?

Edit: Would help to mention I already have Diablo 3 UEE, AC: Unity, and DA: I.

spronk

FPS noob
At that price, there's no way I can't jump on that deal. Going to get Far Cry 4, GTAV, and one other... suggestions for the 3rd free game on PS4?

Edit: Would help to mention I already have Diablo 3 UEE, AC: Unity, and DA: I.
COD:AW isn't too bad SP campaign is fun MP is ehh... COD
if you have kids they may like little big planet 3, its a bit buggy though and it takes a while for the user-created maps to get good

can't think of much beyond gta5, tlou, far cry 4, DA3, and Diablo3 to play on the PS4 right now.

you can also just grab 2 copies of one game and trade in the second copy for $40-44 best buy GC, fund a future purchase

PS4 TLOU digital is $20 and Unity for xbox one is $24 on gamedealdaily
Assassins Creed Unity Full Game Download