The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Karloff_sl

shitlord
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...tion-4-bundle/

21439071082_78ab98d6ed_b.jpg
Bleh ate a damn big box once a week and an extra every other weekend trying to get the White PS4 for free last time, I probably could have bought one by the end.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I want to buy a next gen system only to play Fifa and NBA 2k16. I am keeping my 360 to play the old NCAA game.

Which should I buy?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What's up with that question mark bro, it's weird. Weird like people putting penises into their mouths. Weird like the 3 entering mine.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Most likely I will but will commit blasphemy and get it on PS4. I generally buy the COD series every year but instead this year I'm going to pass on that and get Battlefront instead.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I am amazed at how much better/amazing the PS4 gamepad feels over the PS3 pad. Improved in every way imaginable especially the sticks and trigger buttons. My least favorite features of the PS3 pad.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
^ its hard to even play my ps3 now with the old controler.

Picked up my new DS4 today ! Its crazy that i love it becouse its gray. I might see if i can get a 2nd for resale. I want one of the 20th Console but no thanks on $1750. I was thinking about the Star Wars limited edition one, but meh, you could not even see Darth Vader with it on its side in my game cabinet.

DS4.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
If you have GCU its $48 at best buy and it comes with a $10 preorder cert, will trade for $35-40 the first month so its a no brainer to buy on console, if it sucks i'll just trade it in

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I still can't quite pull the trigger on that game. My JRPG backlog is still like 10 games (not even including 3DS here) and the following months are pretty robust. It looks fun, though.

edit: And 3 of those games are Disgaea-length games. And by that I mean they're Disgaea games.

Then there's still Metal Gear, which is awesome, but my dedication to it is pending completion of Disgaea 4