The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I played through the remade dishonored. I remember the game being good but I really enjoyed this new play through. Something about the abilities just really scratches an itch for me. So many cool options to get through areas.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finished gears ultimate (saw you did to too spronk Grats) and started God of war 3 remastered. Both look gorgeous and of course a ton of fun.

I will pick up forza and dishonrored later on.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone seen a good deal on a Dual Shock 4? Both of the right triggers on mine are busted (they stay down slightly when pressed) and I definitely broke one of them trying a Youtube fix.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Trying to sell my ps3 finally to start saving for a PS4+The Division when the bundle launches and inevitably crushes my hopes and dreams. Any plebs on here know what the trade in value of a GTA5 bundle +TLoU is worth and GameStop? I can't seem to sell this thing for a reasonable amount so it might be my best bet if they are still giving retarded amounts for them.

spronk

FPS noob
Anyone seen a good deal on a Dual Shock 4? Both of the right triggers on mine are busted (they stay down slightly when pressed) and I definitely broke one of them trying a Youtube fix.
amazon currently has a few colors for $50 or $15 off
Amazon.com: DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Wave Blue: Video Games

the only ps3 trade in deal I know is gamestop giving $100 if you buy a PS4. You only get $100 if you buy a PS4, so it won't do you much good. Its $50 otherwise. The two games won't really give much. SOmetimes best buy and Gamestop run a $150 promo on PS3 trade ins, but given the PS4 is now 2 years old this fall I wouldn't expect it anymore, plus they always require you to actually buy a PS4 to get the full amount
Sell or Trade In Video Games, Phones Tablets | GameStop

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For many people the DS4's that shipped at release were had flimsy triggers. However there isno needto buy a new controller. I ordered these 2 days ago with prime and put them in yesterday in 10 minutes.

Amazon.com: 5 Pairs L2 R2 Trigger Springs Replacement Parts Buttons For PlayStation 4 PS4 Controller EveryOne-Buy: Video Games

The controller is like new and you get like 8 more of those for backups. Please consider this $5 option first because putting them in is so easy.

Spronk that Forza 6 video looked great.

P.S.

Here is the Nathan Drake Collection Trailer and Halo!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Man, that Uncharted trailer is amazing...

Adding Nathan Fillion to Halo was a good idea, I want to play it just for his voice acting but FUCK buying an xbone. Why isn't it on PC?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
One of the interns here got a senior developer to buy a DS and they would game together on lunches. Never seen such toolbags in my life.

Fuck handhelds

Nester

Vyemm Raider
One of the interns here got a senior developer to buy a DS and they would game together on lunches. Never seen such toolbags in my life.

Fuck handhelds
My wife got me a DS for Xmas last year, my fault tho, they had that one that looks like the old NES controller and I picked it up and said "wow that looks cool"

I have Zelda and Bravery Default and Fire Emblem, but I just cant play the damn thing for more than 5 min, before I walk to my 75 inch tv and play a real game. I have a weeks vacation in Oct so I am going to force my self to play it during down time !

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Fuck mobile* (tablet/phones)

Nothing wrong with handhelds. The Vita is amazing for JRPGs like Freedom Wars, and Dungeon Travelers 2, while the 3DS is just another amazing handheld.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I made the same argument to Sean, people playing little handhelds in public might as well be wearing pokemon backpacks and dragging their waifu pillows behind them.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I played the shit out of my Vita while flying and/or at airports, which I do regularly for work. That's about it, though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I played the shit out of my Vita while flying and/or at airports, which I do regularly for work. That's about it, though.
Tearaway, Killzone Merc and Unchartered were indeed amazing games but other then that my vita was collecting dust. Selling it at a profit was a good feeling.

I actually miss it at the airport and plane but I usually just read Rerolled.