The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm tempted to get Tales of Z, but I don't think I've ever played a Tales of game to completion. I always lose interest.
I was not a fan of Tales of Z at all. I rushed through it then traded it in.

I thought the story was completely uninteresting and the combat was tedious and mind numbing.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Is the sword art online game for 5 bucks any good? Looks kinda talesish.
For $5 I'd say go for it. It's not a bad game. It's a port of a Vita game to PS4, so there is some framerate issues (yea I couldn't believe it). I'm wondering if the Lost Song is worth $30. Been waiting for it to go on sale

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is DA:Inquisition GOTY worth it for 24 bucks on PS4? Never played any of them.
DA:Inq I thought was OKish for the 50+ hours I put into it but I got distracted with other things and really have no desire to go back and finish. Buddies of mine did love the multiplayer back when this game was new(er). I'd say if you have nothing else to play, pick it up.

spronk

FPS noob
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...ut-april-26th/

limited-edition-uncharted-4-ps4-bundle-product-shot-01-ps4-us-01feb16

also rando PSN code for ps4 beta of some rando game, Kill Strain
6B95-94NN-G7TT

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I know this question gets asked every so often so I apologize for being redundant, but can anyone tell me which hd is the current best bang for my buck for ps4? My backlog has grown huge and deleting/re-downloading games on my stock hd has become beyond tedious...

Column_sl

shitlord
I ordered a Elite xbox controller from Amazon since they came back in stock.

It's build quality is good, but I hate pretty much everything about it. The flaps underneath fall off all the time, and the thumbsticks are really intrusive.

Returned it, I like Skufs way more

spronk

FPS noob
i have an elite attached to my xbone and another to my PC, I like the grip but yeah the flaps are annoying as fuck and I just took them off. i'm sure there is a good way to get used to them but i'm too lazy

i do wish PS4 would come out with a (better) elite, I don't like skufs but I do have skullgrip attachments on my dual shock 4

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I know this question gets asked every so often so I apologize for being redundant, but can anyone tell me which hd is the current best bang for my buck for ps4? My backlog has grown huge and deleting/re-downloading games on my stock hd has become beyond tedious...
Whatever 2.5 drive Amazon has on sale atm. I pulled an external apart for mine, super simple install.

spronk

FPS noob
The 2TB or 1TB SSHD 2.5" inch drives are great imo, the SSD cache gives a tiny boost to some games
Amazon.com: Samsung Seagate 2TB Laptop HDD SATA III 2.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive 9.5MM (ST2000LM003): Computers Accessories

Just buy 1-2TB, I wouldn't go higher as the PS4 firmware can have problems with bigger drives. 1TB is good, 2TB is better obv. I still have a 1TB SSHD I put in since ps4 launch (moved to new PS4 this year) and I have about a dozen games installed, sometimes do have to delete stuff but I don't download every PS+ free game and try to finish and delete SP games and not keep them lingering on.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I ordered a Elite xbox controller from Amazon since they came back in stock.

It's build quality is good, but I hate pretty much everything about it. The flaps underneath fall off all the time, and the thumbsticks are really intrusive.

Returned it, I like Skufs way more
You literally are the first person I have seen that likes scufs more. They get universally thrashed when compared to the elite. I will order both on Amazon and do a comparison when they get here. Scufs get shit on big time so pretty surprised. I was just going to order the elite but now I will get both to test.

Column_sl

shitlord
You literally are the first person I have seen that likes scufs more. They get universally thrashed when compared to the elite. I will order both on Amazon and do a comparison when they get here. Scufs get shit on big time so pretty surprised. I was just going to order the elite but now I will get both to test.
Skuf is essentially just a regular controller with paddles underneath. I guess let me be clear, The Skufs aren't that great either, but it is the only controller with the paddles attached.

The reason the Elite is going to be better is because of all the customization you can do along with all the configurations you can set up in the software. There really is no comparison on all that stuff. It's the Razer Naga of console controllers

Unfortunately none of that matters to me personally If I don't like the feel of that controller.

I might have tried to get used to it ,but the paddles falling off annoyed the fuck out of me since that is one of the main reasons I bought it to begin with!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Skuf is essentially just a regular controller with paddles underneath. I guess let me be clear, The Skufs aren't that great either, but it is the only controller with the paddles attached.

The reason the Elite is going to be better is because of all the customization you can do along with all the configurations you can set up in the software. There really is no comparison on all that stuff. It's the Razer Naga of console controllers

Unfortunately none of that matters to me personally If I don't like the feel of that controller.

I might have tried to get used to it ,but the paddles falling off annoyed the fuck out of me since that is one of the main reasons I bought it to begin with!
Hmm yeah that would annoy me too. I really loved the feel though. I will order both and send one back.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
The 2TB or 1TB SSHD 2.5" inch drives are great imo, the SSD cache gives a tiny boost to some games
Amazon.com: Samsung Seagate 2TB Laptop HDD SATA III 2.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive 9.5MM (ST2000LM003): Computers Accessories

Just buy 1-2TB, I wouldn't go higher as the PS4 firmware can have problems with bigger drives. 1TB is good, 2TB is better obv. I still have a 1TB SSHD I put in since ps4 launch (moved to new PS4 this year) and I have about a dozen games installed, sometimes do have to delete stuff but I don't download every PS+ free game and try to finish and delete SP games and not keep them lingering on.
Went ahead and ordered this one. I trust in the Spronk seal of approval, thanks bud.