The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So, are there any updates on Project Morpheus yet? I'm wondering if there's an expected release date, or even price range. I figured it would be right around the corner from Oculus Rift announcement, but I guess not.

I just want SOMETHING to go off of.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Is that the VR thing? If so, Gamestop's CEO said they were going to be selling it this Xmas, for what that's worth.

spronk

FPS noob
critics choice sale on PSN, bloodborne for $24 etc call of duty black ops 3 for $40 etc
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...77008-ALLDEALS

also if you spend $100 you get back a $15 credit a few weeks later. offer is from now until 3/1

also the plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 game (out today) DELUXE physical version for PS4 includes a code that gives you a digital version of the game. So you can keep the physical and sell the code or use the code and sell/trade the physical. Not sure its really worth it though, game is $55 (deluxe) at amazon/best buy and trades in for like $20-25 so you'd be paying $20-30 for a digital version of the game.

spronk

FPS noob
gold march games: sherlock holmes crime & punishment (pretty good detective game), lords of the fallen (an actual AAA game!), 360: supreme commander and borderlands
PSN: brofist, some random shitty indie games

Nester

Vyemm Raider
So my PSN got hacked. Thankfully I got an email notice and was on it 5 min later.
Only thing I lost sadly was my friends list.

Would you fine bro's please refriend me @ hassel99. I can not recall all of you PSN names and an empty friends list is depressing.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
How do I get the gold 360 games on my XBone? They never show up in the store and on the site it wants to charge me for them and I was told if you have an XBone you get access to both systems games.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How do I get the gold 360 games on my XBone? They never show up in the store and on the site it wants to charge me for them and I was told if you have an XBone you get access to both systems games.
Either through the store on the 360 or online with them having PayPal linked. I didn't give them cc info.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It will say the price is free but still issues the checkout process to acquire the license.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So my PSN got hacked. Thankfully I got an email notice and was on it 5 min later.
Only thing I lost sadly was my friends list.

Would you fine bro's please refriend me @ hassel99. I can not recall all of you PSN names and an empty friends list is depressing.
Not sure if it helps but we have a thread with everyone's psn names in it

spronk

FPS noob
March PS+ line up is

PS4: Broforce, Galak-Z
PS3: Super Stardust HD, The Last Guy
Vita: Flame Over, Reality Fighters

We should be able to trade all the free games every month for an extra month of PS+

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, PS+ is simply multiplayer at this point. It's quite shit. I expect it will be much better in the later stages of the PS4's life, much like the PS3.