The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Price is right, and worth buying a starter kit for bag space and stuff if it lasts more than a handful of levels.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To be fair, both the Xbox and PS4 are on the short bus, even after their "boost".
True.
In PC master race speak scorp is a mid range rig sitting in the front next to the driver while Neo is drooling on himself counting boogers at the back of the bus.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Don't feel like starting a new thread just for this, so ...

Anyone played the PS4 remaster of Gravity Rush and have thoughts on it? It looked like a fun game on Vita, and I've been waiting for it to go on sale for a while (currently 17.99 for PS+).

is neverwinter any good?
PC version was ok if you have people to play with, and choose the OP class (was Control Wizard when I last played). I think I'll check it out at least long enough to get the mount (electric tiger from completing the tutorial) in case I ever feel like playing it semi-seriously.

spronk

FPS noob
I bought gravity rush on ps4 digital when it went on sale, think its the same price right now. Played a few hours and its kinda fun, the gimmick is your character can change gravity so you leap, change gravity, and the ceilings are now floors or whatever. Story seems pretty interesting, but for whatever reason after 3 hours I just kinda stopped playing, mostly to try and finish Witcher 3 though so not a fair comparison. GR feels like a story driven 3d platform game with a lot of combat, so its not a shitty walking simulator or anything like that. I'd put it on a 4/10 on the weaboo scale, while there is some cat stuff and weird kids, I wasn't actively annoyed at anything.

I'd say go for it, its on sale on the PSN store this week I think and goes on sale on amazon/etc often too if you prefer disc. Game is supposed to be around 10 hours long, another 5-10 hours for platinum. GR2 comes out Dec 3d in USA.

spronk

FPS noob
haha

This ET is up for 7 days, they also pushed the two bonus missions - nighttime in Sapienza and Marrakesh - this week, both are pretty cool and fun. Hitman is in my top 5 games of 2016, which I did not expect before release. I'm playing on PC

Nester

Vyemm Raider
if you like lego games it is. nothing groundbreaking but some good (corny) superhero jokes/puns. i enjoyed it.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Thinking about getting an X-Box 1. I know a new version is coming out in August, so is it worth getting the new version or just stick with the current one?
I just canceled my pre-order for the Xbox One S.The Xbox One S Will Support HDR10, But Dolby Atmos, Direct Bitstreaming, & DTS:X Support Remain Elusive | High-Def Digestand still no announcement for Atmos/DTSX support. I'd use it as a UHD BluRay player but without the audio support it's pretty useless to me.

Fadaar

That guy
OK, so I have FF10 remaster for PS3 that I played a few years back on my old roommate's PS3. Is there any way (outside of logging in his PSN account on my PS3) to get that save game file to work on my PS3? I guess when you try and share save game files they're pretty much read only and will only let you load it (at least for FF10) and not save at all. I had him pull it off his PS3 via a thumb drive and e-mail it to me, loads just fine but I can't do shit since I can't save.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You "should" be able to put it onto your own thumb drive. Then once that drive is connected to your PS3, it "should" work. However, the remaster version is not the same as the old PS2 (or was it PS1?) version. The save file won't work because it's a different game ID.

Fadaar

That guy
You "should" be able to put it onto your own thumb drive. Then once that drive is connected to your PS3, it "should" work. However, the remaster version is not the same as the old PS2 (or was it PS1?) version. The save file won't work because it's a different game ID.
What? I'm using the exact same remaster disc (mine) that I used in his PS3. The problem is the save game file that I started was played on his PS3. Apparently if you try and transfer save files (for FF10 Remaster at the very least) between PS3/PSN accounts it tells you to fuck off and makes the save game basically read only. I need to know if there's a way to strip or modify the lock on the file so I can actually use it, really don't want to put another 60 hrs into the game to get back to where I was.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Did anyone buy this yet? its out today! Is it remastered at all? if not did it age well?
Graphics were bumped up to 1080. Slowdown in some areas but its not that bad. 1 has no DLC since it was only on Xbox but 2 has all of it. I'll wait for them to go on sale prolly.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
dbl post
mad.png

joz123

Potato del Grande
Yakuza 5 is very good and for free is great. Looks like Call of Jaurez: Bound in Blood for PS3 is also free.