The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

YxxAn_sl

shitlord
Is it worth to get a Xbox One for some side action? I really wish the new Tomb Raider was available on my PS4 already. Pretty good xbox one Black Friday deals atm.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yep having both epecially at that price is gaming nirvana. Tomb raider is amazing and halo/gears is fantastic too. Also being able to play Mass Effect and borderlands on Xbox one with backwards compatibility is badass.

If and only if Tomb raider is the only game you want I would wait. My issue is by then you'll have uncharted which will probably be GOTY.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
XBL Gold with BC is ridiculous too...
Yeah so what vac means by that is every single 360 game (2-3) they give away each month can now be played on your Xbox one. So even if you do not have a 360 it doesn't matter anymore. The digital store already allows buying too.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yep I've bought 4 games beyond the bundle and already have like 20 games to play - most of which I have some interest in. (got mine like the 11th I think? Day after TR released)

joz123

Potato del Grande
You can get Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (both on PS4) for 14.04 total on PSN with 10% off coupon. You get the coupon by going ontoPSNand it will be on a banner on the right side of the page. It works for anything on the store but it's a one-time use.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How does sharing on XBox work anyhow?
Even easier then PS4. Make each other's Xbox "home" and that's it. No need to log on others account to DL games like PS4. It automatically puts new games on the ready to install section.

If your buddy buy's games then it's better than GCU.

Column_sl

shitlord
Crazy good deals. I can't check out tho, so they must be getting hammered.

That Destiny deal is stupid good for the few people that don't have it yet.