The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
It's terrible. It's so bad the bosses you fight in the game turn up as regular mobs later in....
Which bosses would those be? The only one I can recall is a single spawning of the flexible sentry later in the game. None of the others show up as regular mobs AFAIK.

Anyway, it's far from terrible.

Column_sl

shitlord
Anyway, it's far from terrible.
Compared to the rest including BB, shit is wack even that DLC stunk.

There's a reason people call it Worst Souls 2.

There is only a few areas I liked in that game, the castle being one. Rest felt like a chore, and the Boss design was pitiful...

Which bosses would those be? The only one I can recall is a single spawning of the flexible sentry later in the game. None of the others show up as regular mobs AFAIK.
Hmm, I remembered both the Dragon riders, and the Smelter Demon showing up but just skimming through my Future press book you Just face the Dragon riders multiple times.

So I'll concede on that because even in Dank Souls you had one boss that becomes a NPC later on.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
I think every Souls game does that. Dark Souls 1 had capra demons, DS 2 had the sentinels and in SOTFS a couple Dragonriders here and there and Bloodborne had the Shadows of Yharmin. Memory is failing me on Demon Souls but that one knight in world 1-1 might as well have been a boss.

Column_sl

shitlord
I think every Souls game does that. Dark Souls 1 had capra demons, DS 2 had the sentinels and in SOTFS a couple Dragonriders here and there and Bloodborne had the Shadows of Yharmin. Memory is failing me on Demon Souls but that one knight in world 1-1 might as well have been a boss.
Ah I knew I was correct on that Dragon Riders thing then. SOFTS was the one I played on the PC

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've beaten it twice, once when it came out and again just recently. I played the first time sword and board and cautiously and it was difficult. Second time I played super aggressive because of bloodborne and basically 1 or 2 shot every boss before getting to the DLC.

I beat guitar hero live Live mode (story in previous games) . Seriously disappointing set lists. Now all I have is GHTV which is cool I guess,but definitely not gonna be a game I can always pop in and play. Disappointing because I like the new guitar.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I get why people dislike Dark Souls 2 but, for me, between Demon Souls and Dark Souls I probably had the most fun with DS2. The only thing I missed was the interconnected world of Dark Souls.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, DkS2 controlled like shit for me; bosses had laser-guided tracking and your character felt like shit unless you dumped points into adp.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dunno, DkS2 controlled like shit for me; bosses had laser-guided tracking and your character felt like shit unless you dumped points into adp.
They tracked much better - but they absolutely were still dodgeable with low ADP - I never pumped ADP and played mostly dodge around melee style.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Maybe by that time the Xbone will get some jrpg exclusives for me to justify buying one
I was gonna buy one for Sea of Thieves, but they broke the news that it will be out for PC too.

Looks like no XBONE for me for at least another couple years.