The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Nice prices.

Battlefront for $30, BF Hardline for $13, shadow of mordor for $18, need for speed for $20 for those that don't want to log in

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
So like do they ever put up GOOD games on PS+ anymore? I just resubbed a couple months ago and it's been absolute shit for the most part. Goddamn pixel game bullshit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
PS4 games on PS+ have basically been nothing but Indie stuff. There's been 2 or 3 good games and the rest is stuff I would pass on. It's been nothing like the PS+ games for PS3 in year's past. Granted, the PS3 had been out for several more years at the point where PS+ was awesome.

spronk

FPS noob
rocket league was god tier for 2015, the infamous DLC was also nice but other than that... junk

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Have to think Need for Speed will be on EA Access this summer. Haven't even been able to play it long enough to get through the 10 hour trial but some friends enjoyed the title once you get past all the awful FMV stuff.

Wonder when Battlefront will join it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My ps+ just auto renewed today at full price. Pretty pissed about it! Damn it!

spronk

FPS noob
don't leave credit card info on xbox/psn or even steam, they have all been hacked and there are daily stories of people getting their account jacked and bills run up, and getting money back is insanely hard (if you reverse charges your account gets banned). just buy PSN/steam/etc wallet cards at best buy, gamestop, amazon and use that to buy digital games

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
don't leave credit card info on xbox/psn or even steam, they have all been hacked and there are daily stories of people getting their account jacked and bills run up, and getting money back is insanely hard (if you reverse charges your account gets banned). just buy PSN/steam/etc wallet cards at best buy, gamestop, amazon and use that to buy digital games
yeah that is what I do.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What are the things I need for BF4 to be current - premium season pass and hardline? just season pass?

Is Battlefront worth 30, or wait until 20 or below?

Tales of Z worth 30 if you've never played a Tales game?

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So like do they ever put up GOOD games on PS+ anymore? I just resubbed a couple months ago and it's been absolute shit for the most part. Goddamn pixel game bullshit.
Not sure about the rest of you but i got my money's worth out of binding of Isaac several times over

spronk

FPS noob
What are the things I need for BF4 to be current - premium season pass and hardline? just season pass?

Is Battlefront worth 30, or wait until 20 or below?

Tales of Z worth 30 if you've never played a Tales game?
just bf4 premium which includes everything. hardline is a totally seperate game, cops vs robbers and pretty dead on all platforms. If you have a choice the PC version of bf4 is best, but all the console versions are active and decent - bf4 standard is part of EA access on xbone/pc too. you really don't need the premium unless you play a LOT, the base game maps are mostly better than the DLC maps

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm tempted to get Tales of Z, but I don't think I've ever played a Tales of game to completion. I always lose interest.