The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The front is still on an angle, but because he's taking a picture from higher up, it visually looks to be more boxy than it really is.

For what it's worth, that looks to be a slightly decent headset. Better than I was expecting, at least.

Sean_sl

shitlord
The front is still on an angle, but because he's taking a picture from higher up, it visually looks to be more boxy than it really is.

For what it's worth, that looks to be a slightly decent headset. Better than I was expecting, at least.
I'm pretty sure that's the guy's own personal headset, they've shown the headset before and it's nothing like that. It's just some mono-piece for voice chat.

IfoyLgZ.jpg

DMK_sl

shitlord
So in Australia you'd be lucky to get a PS4 in march next year.. Is it the same for USA now? or can you still receive them on day 1?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That Oculus video is awesome. Haha.
I have a pretty strong libido - but I guess it goes to show the wife takes care of things since I've honestly never even thought about Oculus Rift type things being used in such a way until now. (And it's pretty damned obvious.... obviously...)

Elerion

N00b
Wow, an OS that has come pre-installed on every retail computer for the last 12 months, with no alternatives, is up to 7% market share? What a success!