The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Soriak_sl

shitlord
One thing I just can't get over is how both Microsoft and Sony make it impossible to change your country once you have created an account. I get that there are issues with downloaded content and what not, but people do move to other countries. Having to give up your old user account (and all the achievements/trophies that came with it) is pretty shitty.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
One thing I just can't get over is how both Microsoft and Sony make it impossible to change your country once you have created an account. I get that there are issues with downloaded content and what not, but people do move to other countries. Having to give up your old user account (and all the achievements/trophies that came with it) is pretty shitty.
With PS3 the only problems with that was DLC. I live in China, have a HK/Asia region PS3 and primarily use a US PSN account with no problems. It just gets annoying if I buy Asia region games and want their DLC. Plus online matchmaking is affected.

Amazing tech!
rrr_img_49274.jpg

Gator

Molten Core Raider
So Sony is allowing the PSN network to go through Amazon now. That's cool.

There offering deals allready.
Yea, just saw this on Amazon.

Earn a $5 Credit for a Future PSN Purchase at Amazon

For a limited time, purchase any title below and get a $5 promotional credit which can be applied against your next purchase from the Amazon PlayStation Network Store, featuring digital games and DLC for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita. We will send you confirmation of your credit via email within two days after your qualifying order is completed. This credit must be used by 12/31/2014 (and cannot be used on Amazon.com Gift Cards or PlayStation Network Gift Cards). To redeem your credit, simply purchase a qualifying digital item from the PlayStation Network Store (digital items will have [Digital Code] in the title). Your credit will be automatically applied during checkout. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Shop the PlayStation Network Store

Side note: I'm thinking of trying to take advantage of the B2G1 deal on Amazon but I'm not sure what to pick up. BF4 is a must have for me since my computer is ancient and all my friends are on PSN. But the other two games I'm not sure on. AC4, Knack, or Killzone Hmm.. Not sure if I should get two FPS though. Also, How is AC4? I played AC3 (only one in the series) and I found it to get kinda boring at the end. Plus, the beginning was kinda weird. Is AC4>AC3?

EDIT: Just read through the AC4 thread and it seems AC4>AC3. Plus, Pirates yo!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So NFS on PS4 wont ship this month? i could scroll back but it seemed like people had odd shipping timeframes.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wouldn't touch anything coming from Bioware with your hands on a 20 foot pole, frankly.

It will be outright shit of the highest order. And it will garner 9/10s everywhere, but 6 months later all those same review sites will run "What went wrong?" articles bagging on the game for all its immediately noticable flaws.

Look at all those f'ing zombies, though!
I know you're joking, you have to be, but I'm resisting the urge to come through the internet and rip out your spine right now anyway!

Seriously, I bet the Wii U could get a better framerate than that. Someone at Microsoft has shit the bed terribly here.

Heckler_sl

shitlord
It will be outright shit of the highest order.
Not sure why'd you'd think that. Dragon Age 2 was mediocre at worst. I still enjoyed it quite thoroughly. Perhaps not as much as DA:O, but whatever. Same with Mass Effect 3. The entire game was quite amazing at the time, except for the ending, which they made good on through DLC. I really don't see a reason why people are this soured to them. Apprehensive, sure, but that should be something you should be for most games.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hmm DR3 is only Xbox game ive paid off so far. Thats pretty lame is accurate since they claim the game is locked and firm at 720p/30fps.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Okay you're just wrong about everything. Enough of you.

The majority of people who played those three games, disliked them. They garnered great reviews anyway. Now the same people who wrote those reviews admit all three of the games were actually shit. Bioware completely stabbed the Dragon Age Origins fans in the back, promising us a return to Baldur's Gate style gameplay, giving us that for exactly one game, then taking it away and trying to turn the series into Mass Effect, and no Dragon Age 2 was one of the worst games of last generation. Period. There are shovelware titles that are more fun and engaging than what Bioware is churning out.

rrr_img_49279.png

rrr_img_49280.png

rrr_img_49281.png

Let's put it this way: These games were so bad, they drove the people who FOUNDED BIOWARE and were responsible for some of the greatest games ever made totally out of the industry.

BioWare founders retire - GameSpot

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, yeah I did. Stay mad that your taste is shit and you're willing to literally let EA defecate in your mouth and pay for the pleasure of it.