The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is the cheapest method of getting Playstation Plus? I heard it was around $50 for a year, but on the website the cheapest plan is $10 a month ($120 year)?

Sean_sl

shitlord
Broadcasting my PS4 again, playing AC4.

Should be under SeanTSC.

Fair warning: I am a collectibles whore and hunt down everything and anything.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I'm attempting to broadcast some ps4 gameplay via twitch. No idea if it actually works.
My twitch account is Xarpolis, as is the channel name.
I have a PlayStation camera so you can watch me if you want. Someone try it out and let me know if it works.
Stream looks good!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Should probably just be realistic and realize everything that launches has network problems for the first week or so. Happens in MMO's, gonna happen to PS4 and XB1.

COD4 graphics on both systems are going to be mediocre comparative to BF4 or other games that are ACTUALLY designed to look awesome.

That said, at least 360 RROD issues happened after a few hundred hours of play. Now it's Microsoft's time to make sure their shit comes correct and be all like, "Hardware issues? Not us! Not this time!...Enjoy your Peggle 2!"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
For the guy that asked about KZ multiplayer, I've played it for a few hours. It's standard death match/objective stuff. Not really as crazy as either of those games as the maps are a bit smaller. You unlock stuff by completing challenges (10 kills with assault rifle, etc). I could find myself getting bored with multiplayer after awhile though, whereas in Battlefield the maps are more interesting and a bit bigger.

Foxconn is a reputable place, they make a ton of electronics. I seriously doubt that story is true.

Had no PSN issues myself, so far only lost connection once last night for about a minute.

I have to say, controlling it with my iPhone is money... seriously money.

Lorren_sl

shitlord
What is the cheapest method of getting Playstation Plus? I heard it was around $50 for a year, but on the website the cheapest plan is $10 a month ($120 year)?
Cheapest is $50 if you buy it by the year, they also have a 3 month plan for $18 & a monthly one for $10...

BTW Gamestop is doing a Black Friday deal on the 1yr PS+ ($50) cards for $30

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Cant put my finger on why but Im really enjoying Warframe. Reminds me a bit of the ME3 multiplayer. 4 player co-op (or you can go solo) to do missions, make money, find items, blueprints, and materials that you can sell or use to make better weapons or entirely new Warframes. There's enough mmo elements mixed in with 3rd person shooter action to entertain me but your mileage may vary. It's FTP, so giving it a try wont set you back anything.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I tried broadcasting BF4 but there was no audio.. weird.
I tried one of those shitty free PS+ games and it had audio though, so it must be a BF4 thing?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So. Who's gonna get an Xbone instead?
wink.png

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Anyone buy a wired headset and able to get the game audio through it? I bought those CoD Turtle Beach ones, the Shadow (because im a fag) and the chat works fine but I tried their janky ass setup via their website and I can't get game audio for the life of me.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I tried broadcasting BF4 but there was no audio.. weird.
I tried one of those shitty free PS+ games and it had audio though, so it must be a BF4 thing?
A couple of the maps have really bad sound issue(either no sounds or it comes and goes randomly) so might of been that, at least its that way on PC.