The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
PS - Some of the indie stuff isn't 1080p either I believe if you're looking for some "OMG PS4 SUX LOOK AT THIS" stuff. [Doki Doki I'm 99% sure isn't 1080p for example]

PSS - Was at Costco this weekend, they had a pallet of XBoxOnes there - one sold out of the entire pallet at $479. (Yep, $20 off retail in the US) Was probably 150 in the pallet (it was a BIGGGGGG pallet - was it's own "endcap" for the row) - reached for the phone to take a pic but realized I'd forgotten it.

PSSS - I will admit though that Garden Warfare would probably have me joining the team for a little bit though if it wasn't coming to PC in a few months.
That is pretty weird that costco would put out a double stacked pallet for consumers.. That's over 100 cubes high.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That is pretty weird that costco would put out a double stacked pallet for consumers.. That's over 100 cubes high.
It looked to be an 8x8 pallet and probably 4 foot high (was about chest high to me at 5'2" [yea, I'm short]) - you can do the math on how many units that is, the "150ish" was just my feel - noteworthy thing was only 1 unit missing from an otherwise full pallet.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Xbone pole smokers crying because the Xbone didn't call them the next day.

Xevy

Log Wizard
03/18: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
03/21: inFAMOUS: Second Son
03/25: Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
05/20: Wolfenstein: The New Order
05/31: MLB 14 The Show

Dying Light
The Evil Within
Watch Dogs
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Destiny
The Order: 1886
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Uncharted 4
The Crew
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Rime
The Witness
Transistor

Plus many unannounced titles from amazing Sony first party studios and many indie titles.
Those are definitely video games!

Coren_sl

shitlord
"I'm sorry for being such a faggot fanboy about the PS4's resolution dominance when even they (PS4 game devs) go down in resolution to preserve fps/gameplay."
Wow, you're trying to make a big issue out of non-news.

Killzone runs in full 1080p, well above 30fps. GG said they were going to try and push the multiplayer to run at 60.

Now we know how they tried to do that.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Call of Duty hasn't been original since Modern Warfare. At least Dynasty Warriros 8 added new features

also power of the cloud.....i cant handle the cloud

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It looked to be an 8x8 pallet and probably 4 foot high (was about chest high to me at 5'2" [yea, I'm short]) - you can do the math on how many units that is, the "150ish" was just my feel - noteworthy thing was only 1 unit missing from an otherwise full pallet.
That would explain it then. Still surprised Costco would take something on something so retarded as an 8x8. Must have been delivered by a sub con of M$