The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Xevy

Log Wizard
People buy consoles for the exclusives. Then they buy other games because they already have the console. Not everyone is a fucking nerd like the entirety of this forum and has a desktop. Most 20 somethings I know have a fucking Mac laptop and that's it. And I'm in the rich white kid sector.

spronk

FPS noob
LETS DO THIS SHIT THEN

wAOMPBb.png

(i didnt do it, its a joke, don't wad your panties up cuz i know some of the shit in that list doesn't make any sense or came out long long ago)

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's actually a really good game. I was surprised when I played it how much I enjoyed it. Looks fantastic and all despite the simplistic presentation. Not sure about re-playability, but I would definitely pick it up for 5 bucks when it is on sale (talking about pc of course). I could totally see why they would do that type of super sampling to get a nice aliasing effect since so much of the game is made up for straight sharp edges. Jaggies were noticeable on the PC even with everything turned up. Ran smooth as butter frame rate wise.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
My Turtle Beach XP510's work fine with it after a firmware upgrade, originally got it for 360.
Ok.

Yeah Sean Headset. I have Bose headphones for my PC and a Logitech 5.1 surround set up for that in the smaller man-cave. (Mic is attached to my display) I have my PS4 in the home theater room with full on sound, but I hate hearing any communicative voices coming over it, and when I play online games (When that day comes) I would want to have a headset and Mic similar to the XP510's. Looks like Turtle Beach would be the way to go.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm no audiophile but I heavily recommend
Amazon.com: Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed-Ear Gaming Headset: Electronics

I recently bought a refurbished one for $25 for work, but the reason I like them so much is because the interior is all cloth. Every set of headphones I see with plastic/rubber/whatever interior has said interior melting off and rapidly deteriorating. I've had a pair at home for the last few years and they have no signs of wear and tear.

Plus having a single cable going to the headset is extremely handy. Again, I don't have an opinion on the sound quality. As far as I'm concerned the sound quality of everything will be inferior to what you'd get with something like this:

Amazon.com: Brainwavz S1 In Ear Headphones: Electronics

Vitality

HUSTLE
Can you get a Razer Megalodon to work with a PS4 or does it not allow for third party audio drivers to be installed on it?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Sean makes bad decisions about banning a terrible member, gets corrected over and over, publicly humiliates himself trying to justify it, terrible member is unbanned, Sean's mod privileges are revoked forever. Unrelated, Trollface gets unbanned.
Ask Amod - Page 520

More in that thread im sure.